• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Guild Wars Came across this bad boy when sorting my drawers out. Can I decrease and frame it?

    Guild Wars Came across this bad boy when sorting my drawers out. Can I decrease and frame it?


    Came across this bad boy when sorting my drawers out. Can I decrease and frame it?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Hey, it's not me :)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:06 AM PST

    Which of the following Dervish UW farms should I use? Our is there a better one or there?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:14 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I started a new Dervish recently and want to farm in the UW. I've looked up different builds and came across this

    https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:D/any_General_Vow_of_Silence_Farmer

    And this

    https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:D/any_Smite_Crawler_Farmer

    After looking up both and watching videos it seems that the smite crawler variant is the easier one in terms of execution (not having to pay attention to VoSilence). But the Plains one, although harder in execution, seems more profitable. Plus as far as I remember there are no Skeletons in the Plains, right? Or at least less. Plus, I could use the Plains variant to farm FoW as well. With a couple of tweaks.

    For those of you who ran both, which one should I run? I used a VoSilence build back in like 2010 when I first started to farm vaettirs on a Dervish, so I'd say I'm more experienced with that. But I already have most of the gear for the VoStrength farm, because that's what I run in PvE at the moment.

    Edit: some typos

    submitted by /u/InstantClassic7_14
    [link] [comments]

    Reasonably experienced player (with complete amnesia after 11 yrs hiatus) looking for way back into the game

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:08 AM PST

    Hi all, as the title says after 11 years I'm trying to get back into Guild Wars. (Or maybe even 12 years?! Didn't buy EotN any more, but I'm not sure when exactly I finally stopped playing). It was an amazing, entertaining experience when I played it with friends and classmates back in high school, so there's a lot of nostalgia involved in the game experience for me. I don't know if it will still have the same appeal, but I'm about to find out.

    Way back when, I was doing both PvE and PvP on a normal level. Still, to this day, the game holds a lot of new things for me... I didn't get to do much GvG which I'd be super interested in, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've been in UW or FoW. So I guess "reasonably experienced"... well, not really. :-P But I have no illusions, at this stage so many things changed since I stopped playing, sometimes I don't even know where to start reading in the Wiki...

    Now I'm looking for people or maybe even a group in a guild to play with.
    I'm originally from central Europe but I'm currently situated halfway around the world in China (CST = UTC+8), so I'm not sure if I'm even in the right timezone for this game right now.
    Anyway... I have the feeling the community, albeit a little bit smaller than a decade ago, is still absolutely fantastic so I can't wait to get back in :)

    submitted by /u/Qcaalton
    [link] [comments]

    Found an unopened Guild Wars Special Edition game!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    I have looked on ebay and other sites to see how much they go for but I have no idea, all the ones I have seen are either used or a different guild wars game. The one I have is sealed never opened and collecting dust,ud like to give it to charity.

    How do I attach a picture to this?

    submitted by /u/fuckofffibro
    [link] [comments]

    R/W build with sword?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    I don't really care about titles or gwamm or hard mode, I've done all of that and more years ago. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to make a R/W build fun using sword. Maybe a shield offhand but could just as well try out a focus for +6 energy.

    submitted by /u/drillbit_matthew
    [link] [comments]

    Why spears instead of other martial weapons for a defensive weapon set?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:12 PM PST

    Hello,

    I recently came back to the game after a very long hiatus. In reviewing a lot of guides, people recommend using a spear when weapon swapping to a defensive weapon set.

    Why a spear versus other martial weapons with the same defensive mods?

    submitted by /u/dash777111
    [link] [comments]

    GuildWars Dicord Or Guild

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:50 AM PST

    do you have a discord channel? Or Guild like the Guildwars 2 forum. I have been playing Guild Wars Nightfall a while and would like to have company. Sightskyranger you can find me

    submitted by /u/amezima
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment