• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 People who dye full shadow abyss

    Guild Wars 2 People who dye full shadow abyss


    People who dye full shadow abyss

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:00 AM PST

    ArenaNet's Vicious cycle continues

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    I was browsing r/wow and was fairly confused

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:18 AM PST

    I have avoided raiding for a long time but want to get into it now. How can I get off to a good start?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    The class I'm most comfortable with is warrior. I have full ascended/legendary gear, elite specs, and am willing to learn new builds and watch encounters before trying them. What I do not want to do is pug. I am not in a guild but would be open to joining one.

    Are there groups of folks out there who still help people like me get our feet wet in raids? For the first time since raids came around, I have regular windows of a few hours at a time where I can commit to playing with interruption. I am hoping to finally get the experience the content and story tied to raid wings, and to maybe start working toward legendary armor.

    Any advice from experienced raiders on what to do first would be appreciatedd. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ondraedan
    [link] [comments]

    When you're down here, you'll float too

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Customizable UI idea for more intuitive fights

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    PSA: FREE build storage in black lion promotions !

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:20 AM PST

    the title above. 8)

    submitted by /u/BARTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get to buy Canach's backpack again?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Seriously, I love backpack skins that look like actual backpacks, sadly this specific one was only around once, and has since never returned to the store.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/VerySexyDouchebag
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with Sunrise III Collection

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:43 PM PST

    EDIT: Please try Aquatic Ruins fractal after reset tommorow if you have time, and reply if you got dolphin path or dark path. May need to report this as a bug. From what I can tell tier has no effect on path.

    So this collection requires me to use the "Illuminator" in various places, fractals etc. I have all but one of them completed, that being "Bioluminescence," the description being, "Pick up a luminous plant in the Aquatic Ruins fractal and capture its light." Simple enough. Except for the fact that Aquatic Ruins apparently has two paths that "alternate". One with the luminous plants, one without. I have run after reset every day this week and have gotten the same damn path every time, so I can't finish this collection. I've had friends tell me they'd just played the path with the luminous plants prior to my telling them about my issue. Anybody know what the heck I can do to finish this or at least when the dang paths are supposedly changing?

    TL;DR - Aquatic Ruins fractal can smd

    submitted by /u/YellowEyedAsura
    [link] [comments]

    Is account recovery worth the hassle?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PST

    I bought guild wars 2 when it first came out, played it for like two years then forgot about it. Recently, I randomly heard someone talking about it and decided to check it out again using a free account since I did not have the information to open my old account back up. I have been really enjoying the game so far and I'm wondering if there's any big advantage to getting my old account back. I do not have any precious characters or loot on my old account that I know of (I was like 13 when I played and I rerolled characters like every other day so not a lot of consistency on my part lol) and will probably buy an expansion soon but I do not want to invest anymore time or money into my free account if my old account has big advantages I'm missing.

    submitted by /u/Culpon
    [link] [comments]

    Copper fed salvage kit

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Is this item ever on sale or is 800 gems the cheapest i can get ?

    submitted by /u/Vlardern
    [link] [comments]

    Holosmiths in Raids, are they welcome, are they really that useless?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    all i hear about is that engineer is completely useless in raids, is that really true? Wanting to main engineer for all game modes but i get really demotivated when i know that i play a very inferior class. Would love to hear your opinion

    submitted by /u/DeGrav
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of the game?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:53 AM PST

    Hi everybody! I was thinking about returning to the game after a few years break (just got the first mount from PoF). My main interests in the game were small/large scale WvW and rPvP. At the time I could put countless hours on pvp and usually shifted between Diamond/Leg tiers with my Guardian/Ele/Scrapper.

    I remember i quit the game cause I could not focus that much on gaming, and playing sPvP and roaming in WvW became particularly frustating given the fact i was not up to date with META and whatever.

    I would like to start playing again both PvE and PvP (unranked, ofc), but I'm not sure I will have great time given the amount of time I stayed away from the game.

    Do you think is it worth a try? Is the community as toxic as it was a few years ago?

    Moreover, I noticed a few changes on various skills, would you suggest to start over the game with a new char? I currently have all profession, with both èlite specs for each of them and ascended armor/gear for each armor type (+ Zealot/celestial that i'm not going to change).

    Thanks alot for you attention, please convince me!!

    submitted by /u/Dino1Sauce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment