• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 "Quiznos in your area"

    Guild Wars 2 "Quiznos in your area"


    "Quiznos in your area"

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    The real story behind Anet and Quiznos

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:19 PM PST

    This MMO is absolutely incredible....bye WoW and ESO.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:42 AM PST

    I played GW2 on launch then got into other things for a long time, unfortunately WoW was the primary MMO because my best online friend (a 65 year old retired southern gal!) wanted me to play with her. Which was fine, for a long time,

    Then WoW changed....and kept changing. They literally made the gamean endless grind that unless you're putting 5+ hours a day in you can't keep up with those that treat it as a full time job. That's right, WoW is now a job that you must grind endless hours even in dungeons and mythic+'s just to keep up it have a chance at the gear you need. And don't get me started on metas and "you must do at least this much dps or kicked". F that noise.

    So I fired back up GW...and haven't looked back since, the best part? I finally got my best online friend to leave WoW and come try it with me and she's hooked. Everything from exploration to constant area based events in each zone and now all the living world stories to go through. My friend who takes a VERY long time to learn anything new on a game now asked me just yesterday when we were about to level crafting together..."is this worth it or is it like WoW where end game having a maxed profession won't even yield you good gear". Thank God no....I explain ascended gear and doing dailies to get mats and she was so happy to be part of a game again that actually rewards crafting and daily cd's.

    Anyway I could go on and on but now she's so excited to get to max level to start getting the mounts she can't wait and is constantly texting me asking when I can play next.

    Thank you AreaNet and the GW team for bringing my best friend back together with me and making such and amazing game she actually left WoW for it and it slowly learning and loving every facet that makes this game unbelievable.

    submitted by /u/Outworldentity
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Changes to Fall Damage and Revival

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    This community is overwhelmingly nicer than any other mmos community I have been in. Thank you.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Just wanted to say thank you. I've played many mmos for years now and never have I had the welcoming experience that I received here. I asked a question about my elementalist and said I was new and got nothing but welcome to gw2 messages and people offering to lead me around all of the starter zones. I even received mail with daggers and some food.

    You guys are awesome thank you.

    submitted by /u/Bohbot9000
    [link] [comments]

    Quiznos GW2 codes

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Quiznos GW2 codes

    For everyone complaining about this...

    Is there an easy way for me to distribute these so people don't just resell them on eBay or in game?

    Trying to be charitable here. I've given away around 100 already, but I don't have the time to hand them out individually.

    EDIT: I'm going to scan some in at work at the end of the day and post them here so stay tuned.

    11/6/2019 5:30 PM PST UPDATE: Added sets 1-3 in as a test. This is all I had time to scan in today but I have more for later. Please play nice everyone. Enjoy!

    11/6/2019 7:15 PM PST UPDATE: Added sets 4-8 (100 codes). [sarcasm] And thanks for the upvotes, really motivates me to take the time to scan/process/post these if people are so grumpy about them... [/sarcasm]

    Stack of free codes!

    Set 1

    Set 2

    Set 3

    Set 4

    Set 5

    Set 6

    Set 7

    Set 8

    submitted by /u/chaoqi
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I load into Vabbi I think back to this gem.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    In order for a promotion to work, the chain has to promote your brand.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    So, there are 3 Quiznos within a 20 minute drive of my house. I've called 2 of them and the employee's don't even have a clue what this promotion is, and seemingly have no cards to give out.

    A-net, seriously get your shit together. These promotions are on worth your time, effort, or resources. You are flushing your marketing dollars down the toilette.

    Is anyone else just fed up with A-net in general recently? I've been very patient waiting for things to change, but it just seems like dumpster fire after dumpster fire keep popping up. I like this game, but that is slowly changing.

    What I really can't believe is that they didn't learn from the Kung-Fu Tea promotion disaster. Screw me once, shame on me, but screw me 7 times... Now you're just being a jerk.

    Rant over.

    Edit: Just to clear something up - I know this promotion sucks. You barely get anything.... but I personally like collecting mini's so I wanted this one.

    Secondly, if Anet really didn't pay for this promotion, then it's just as stupid because they opted to bringing in a likely minuscule number of new players at a cost of further frustrating veteran ones.

    submitted by /u/RealYender
    [link] [comments]

    Being support on MO feels like

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:31 PM PST

    “Whisper in the Dark” Is Coming Soon – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:30 AM PST

    GW2Clipboard 1.1 released (with ArcDPS integration)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Hey Guys

    I have just released a new version of GW2Clipboard which adds in features central to what the app was designed for. There are some new icons and some general styling issues have been fixed too.

    Inside the configuration area there are now two new areas: Import categories and Export categories.

    With these two features people will be able to share collections of Builds and Text categories, I'm hoping people will create and share Text for Raid, Fractal and Dungeon strategies or other text based guidance for things like guild missions, organised events etc

    Screenshots

    You can download the new version from here.

    I have also built a light-weight arcdps plug-in which auto-loads and closes GW2Clipboard when Guild Wars 2 opens and closes. This plug-in doesn't subscribe to any arcdps event data at this stage, but I am open to ideas as to how the integration could evolve.

    You download the plug-in from here.

    Installation

    I haven't previously provided any installation guidance, but with this new plug-in, there is an optimal way to install it:

    For new users, extract the app to: <path-to\Guild Wars 2>\addon\gw2clipboard

    For existing users, you can either copy your install to this location or edit an ini file that will be created automatically.

    Install the plug-in DLL in: <path-to\Guild Wars 2>\bin64

    When you run GW2, a new ini file be created: <path-to\Guild Wars 2>\addon\gw2clipboard\gw2clipboard.ini

    If GW2Clipboard is installed in a custom location, please edit this ini to your desired path.

    If everything is set-up correctly GW2Clipboard will auto-run and auto-close.

    Cheers

    Mak

    submitted by /u/MaklorGW2
    [link] [comments]

    My Olmakhan style Charr Guardian

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:03 AM PST

    The Future of Revenant , according to build templates

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Lost touch with the game.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:18 AM PST

    I used to play guild wars alot and I loved it it is in my top 3 games I've ever played. I was trying to hear up my guardian to be ready for raids and I lost the feeling of wanting to jump on and play. I have not played for about six months. Anyone got any advice on how I could rekindle the spark I had with guild wars, I want to be able to play and enjoy the game like I used to.

    submitted by /u/ShadyPac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment