• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Guild Wars Are there still rare drops in this game?

    Guild Wars Are there still rare drops in this game?


    Are there still rare drops in this game?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Or does everyone pretty much already have what they need?

    I just posted about working towards Legendary Defender of Tyria and you all were very helpful. I plan on beginning my journey this weekend.

    But are there any drops worth getting excited about? Anything that sells for a lot?

    I have a bunch of birthday envelopes to open. Are mini's worth anything? Any top tier mini's that people want?

    Are dyes worth anything? I remember Black going for a lot waaaaaaay back in the day.

    Just curious, out of any of the campaigns, are there drops to get excited about that other players still want and need?

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Oneiric19
    [link] [comments]

    Heroing the rest of my HoM

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Is it possible to just Hero everything to finish my HoM and get my GW2 conversions complete?

    submitted by /u/Aburasia
    [link] [comments]

    Gw2 to gw1

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:40 PM PST

    I've recently started playing gw1 and was wondering if trading gw2 gold for gw1 plat/ectos was still allowed. I've been watching trade chat for a few days now and I've only been able to catch one guy trading at 1:1 g:ecto.

    Seemed like a pretty steep rate. Is this the current going rate?

    submitted by /u/Mi_Spedaval
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment