• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Guild Wars Possible new player here, What activities are there to do ?

    Guild Wars Possible new player here, What activities are there to do ?


    Possible new player here, What activities are there to do ?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    What are some things that you can collect in this game ? For example WoW has pets,transmogs you name it.

    Does GW1 provide some of these things ?

    And in general what do you do apart from running campaign missions ? Just curious cause the ability to create your own AI team really intrigued me as I always liked something like this to be included in my favorite genre of games that is ARPGs such as diablo2,diablo3 and torchlight.

    Unlocking things,getting loot,grinding again and again getting flashy things is my favorite thing. GW1 seems to provide an endless amount of possibilities to do just like this. Am I wrong ?

    submitted by /u/Petabyte_zero
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for GvG Guild

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Hello all, been playing GW for 15 years and am disappointed that GW GvG is dead, I am looking for a guild or people that would like to do 8's and just roll the bot teams now that play now. If anyone is active in the GvG team, shoot me a message in game - Evil Godd.

    submitted by /u/Coryfindley1
    [link] [comments]

    What does "Raise alliance reputation" do?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    It costs 5k points.

    submitted by /u/rossettacube
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Gold Sinks

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    I was wondering, what are some of your favorite things to spend your gold/ectos on?

    submitted by /u/Tirgon_
    [link] [comments]

    Outpost/explorable are font

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Does anybody know which font is used when you zone into a town to display e.g "Kamadan, Jewel of Istan" and "Town", or when you zone into an explorable area "Plains of Jarin" and "Explorable area" ?

    I tried googling but to no avail.

    submitted by /u/Bu11etmagnet
    [link] [comments]

    A Question About Raptor Farming

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    So I've been gone from the game for a while and decided to try to farm some raptors for ToT bags using my derv. I've noticed that anytime I use any sort of speed boost from my paragon hero, I break aggro with the nestlings. Was something changed about the raptors where they break aggro with speed boosts? I read somewhere that if you have more than one 33% speed boost active at once, you'll break aggro, but I've made sure to have only one active at once. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SunChips456
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment