• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Guild Wars I miss this place..

    Guild Wars I miss this place..


    I miss this place..

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Gamebreaking Halloween quest exploit?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    So I'm sitting in LA EED1 and a bunch of bots just keep turning in the same quest over and over and over again. They turn it in, rezone, turn it in. And yes, they are the same bots, not just ones with similar names.

    The quest in question is Something Wicked This Way Comes. They are farming stacks of Halloween stuff and hundreds of thusands of xp per minute.

    Is it a known thing?

    submitted by /u/Raknel
    [link] [comments]

    If I do a Luxon quest...and I gain ....like 100 luxon points

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    Does that mean I lose 100 Kurzick points?

    I currently have 1000 of each.

    submitted by /u/rossettacube
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Guild

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm playing guild wars fairly casually at the moment, just replaying the campaigns and maybe do some vanquishing. I'd like to join a casual/social guild, mostly so that I can redeem my kurzick faction. I'm in Australia so I'm not usually on around peak times and it's difficult to find people in game to ask.

    If anyone is recruiting on the Kurzick side, let me know!

    submitted by /u/Marsh920
    [link] [comments]

    Derv starting builds?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Are there any solid derv builds that can carry me through most of the game until I eventually get some elite skills to make end game builds?

    submitted by /u/adisx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment