• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 20, 2022

    Guild Wars I'm playing the game for the first time, I have spend 6+ hours on trying to do Hell's Precipice, this difficulty spike is ridiculous

    Guild Wars I'm playing the game for the first time, I have spend 6+ hours on trying to do Hell's Precipice, this difficulty spike is ridiculous


    I'm playing the game for the first time, I have spend 6+ hours on trying to do Hell's Precipice, this difficulty spike is ridiculous

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 04:03 PM PST

    I'm a necromancer/mesmer and spend over 6 hours today trying to clear Hell's Precipice with no luck, the farthest I have made it was to Rudriks boss fight twice, where the first time I died since i didn't see the two sparks that was hidding of clift so everyone died, and the secound time I found out that skipping the cutscene changes to postion of all the adds.

    So there is titan sparks that one shots you if they get your first cast off, so better pray you saw and intruperted it, and all the other stuff just takes ages to kill since they spawn new stuff upon death.

    I have best armor i think i can get, there is no good weapons to craft so i would get something good from RNG to get any upgrades, I tried changing my build multiple times.

    The only hero i have is MOX and all the henchmen are pretty meh, they do the bare minimum. (oh yea and why can i choose an fire elementalist when everything is resistance to fire?)

    It really feels like i can do nothing else then rerun it over and over again and hope i get lucky with enemy spawns or something, it feels really depressing.

    Edit:

    So after I woke up today I gave it 4 more tries and finally beat, very happy the lich was kind of a joke compared to the route to him, thanks for advise

    I ended up with this build

    OAVFI7UUUrVQaXkTTHsUQ0A

    submitted by /u/AcceptableDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Ritualist Questions

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 03:19 AM PST

    Hi there,

    Okay, so. I'm quite new in the game (I came because GW2). I decided to level a ritualist because I read that it is strong for PvE (my main focus in this game is lore and unlock hall of monuments for GW2).

    I have now two questions:

    1. I'm following the "Spirit Spammer" build for my ritualist. What secondary profession should I get?
    2. What 7-man build should I follow?

    Thanks all in advance

    submitted by /u/Auralyon
    [link] [comments]

    Female Assassin [3D model]

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 04:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment