• Breaking News

    Monday, February 21, 2022

    Guild Wars 2 League of Legends fashion wars you say? Here's my Asura!

    Guild Wars 2 League of Legends fashion wars you say? Here's my Asura!


    League of Legends fashion wars you say? Here's my Asura!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 02:15 AM PST

    Just under 7 days to go (depending on release time)!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 11:10 PM PST

    The Commander And Supply

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 12:30 AM PST

    How it started vs How its going - Griffon edition

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 07:31 AM PST

    Zap ⚡️

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 08:02 PM PST

    For the Pips!!! What WvW 200% bonus event looks like in China server.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 08:54 PM PST

    These types of players?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 04:12 AM PST

    These types of players?

    Hi!

    So today I created a CM + T4| 5k ufe | fractals group (I have 6k myself) and got a group together. We were about to start 100, as always, but one of the players kept changing to 98 over and over when we went in. He demanded we do 98 first because of our "low exp" (according to killproof he had about 40k ufe). Reading into this he basically wanted us to prove ourselves before we went to 100. He quit and we quickly got a new hfb and did the whole thing without any issues.

    So, my question: Is 5-7 regarded as unexperienced? I've done it everyday for weeks and havn't had any issues at all. It really isn't that difficult. I can understand if he wanted a super smooth speedrun, but then he could have joined a 20k+ ufe group (that was also in the LFG at the time). We saw he joined a 3k group after so I bet he had fun there. I didn't want to play 98, not live up to his standards of speedclears, then have him leave after. It would be annoying to find another player with one CM done...

    https://preview.redd.it/c53a8dx5f6j81.png?width=354&format=png&auto=webp&s=cbfa6bf3fb1437842ebe0990ce9418ab2b1873c1

    submitted by /u/Aviyur
    [link] [comments]

    playing since november and finally it is time to take to the skies. been hell of a journey, ngl

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 11:37 PM PST

    Did a wallpaper of all my characters

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 09:30 AM PST

    All the reasons to play EoD.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 08:43 AM PST

    What is the best part about your profession ?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 07:02 AM PST

    I already have some ideas of what i would like to play, but i wanna hear what are your favourite parts about your profession, why do you enjoy it more than the others ? What makes so unique to you ?

    submitted by /u/Kairin1991
    [link] [comments]

    How does ranked matchmaking work for a party?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 08:50 AM PST

    My girlfriend and I have been playing ranked together. I am Gold 2 (last season I played anyway) and she's never played ranked but would most likely be placed in bronze 2. Would match making average us out or place us both in queue with the rank of whoever starts the queue?

    submitted by /u/DamonF7
    [link] [comments]

    Vintage Black Lion Weapon Box - what's the logic behind?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 01:37 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I have been going through the loot table of Vintage Black Lion boxes and realized barely any high-value sets are available in the box (except Chaos, for example). I know it's probably connected - no loot in the Vintage box = higher set prices) - but it feels it's really not worth it to take. Obviously I did not check what "older" means in the description until I opened like 15 of them with the average value of 20g :D

    Is there any reason some sets are completely left out of the box (like Equinox?) And by the way, is there any detailed loot research available?

    submitted by /u/emilybluntforeal
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Class Advice

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 07:06 AM PST

    So me and a friend are going through the game together. They're playing a pure support role, but not a tank. Ideally I'd like to be able to tank some damage, but mainly deal damage. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Flashy-Ad-591
    [link] [comments]

    Gf can't make an account

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 03:34 AM PST

    There's an unspecified error, we've tried on 2 computers, 2 phones, 3 different internet connections, no luck, we're in EU.

    submitted by /u/Varasir
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes on startup *except* when I use gw2 launch buddy?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 09:22 AM PST

    This only started like 2 days ago, but any time I open guild wars 2 it crashes before it even gets to the character select screen. However, if I use gw2 launch buddy to run the game, it opens just fine and I can log in and play with no problems.

    I thought maybe it had to do with some extensions I was running so I did a full uninstall - reinstall of guild wars 2. Completely clean folder and redownloaded it. Still getting the same issue.

    Any ideas what could be going on here?

    I'm going to put in a support ticket, but figured I would ask here too just in case.

    submitted by /u/Flame48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment