• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 5, 2022

    Guild Wars Returning after a Decade

    Guild Wars Returning after a Decade


    Returning after a Decade

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 12:05 AM PST

    Hello All.

    After a series of disappointments with MMOs I decided to give a GW1 a spit. To my amazement its still alive and well. Still the best MMO after all this years. Are there any active Guilds/Alliances? I'm looking for some casual PvE and maybe some PVP. Paragon/Warrior main with a Necro, Ele and Ranger chars as well.

    Even if not just add Sigon Kira and I'm up for some casual PvE :)

    p.s. Its been so long how do I make platinum?

    submitted by /u/Bratoev
    [link] [comments]

    The Tree Singers need our help

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 10:28 AM PST

    While browsing through the wiki earlier today, I saw that the Zaishen are sending us to everyone's favorite "keep 'em alive" mission, Eternal Grove, tomorrow.

    My warrior lady only needs that mission to finish her Canthan Guardian (and, once I've finished the last three Proph NM missions) her Legendary Guardian.

    I'm sure I'd find some PUG to try the HM mission if I just showed up at the place tomorrow, but we all know this is one of those missions where a bit of actual build coordination probably goes a long way.

    So I'm just putting out this little call to action, for us to hopefully assemble and pre-coordinate a nice little party to save those poor bards, maybe even multiple times if people are up for it. I'll be there probably starting at around 6pm CET, carrying SY! and...something. Hundred Blades, I guess? Or Soldier's Stance? It's been a while since I've spent actually challenging times with my war.

    See you in the Grove!

    /edit:…of course I forgot to put my name on here. Classic. I'll be there as Lauren von Sales

    submitted by /u/kaehvogel
    [link] [comments]

    Have you experienced non-functional store access keys for in-game content, and were you able to get it fixed through support? My Xunlai storage pane -code didn't work, and it seems support is now implying they might not be able to help due to the age of the game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 09:02 AM PST

    TLDR: I bought a xunlai storage page and a extra char slot, but after a bizarre bug redeeming the codes, only the char slot was added to account. Yes, I have triple-checked that I did not purchase the material storage expansion by accident. Support process is in progress, but currently haven't received a working code, and after two replies I am not sure I will

    Apologies for grammar, english is not my primary language. I did pre-check this post with mods for not breaking the "Contacting Support"-rule. Skip down to "Main point of this post" if you don't want to read the background or my experience with support

    Background: So after purchasing xunlai page and char slot 31st of december, I applied both codes I got pretty much instantly in-game throught the "manage access keys". I remember that I added the xunlai code first, which correctly increased the amount of pages I had unlocked under the "extra features" header on that page. Then I added char slot code, and saw my char slot amount increase by two and the xunlai page decrease by one. I thought this was maybe some visual bug or maybe I was just seeing things. After logging out and relogging, I had the correct amount of char slots, but even as of now, the xunlai page has not appeared in-game. Both codes are also registered as used.

    Support process in a nutshell: I sent in a short ticket describing that I had a purchase where one of the codes simply didn't work, and described the issue. I received an answer that they could clearly see I had "the item "Xunlai Storage Pane" & "Extra Char Slots" is already registered to your account.". I clarified the issue again, and asked them to rectify the problem by unlocking the content I paid for but did not receive. I got an answer back that due to the age of the game, support is limited to account and payment issues only. I haven't replied back yet, but since this is pretty clearly and payment issue in my mind, I'll try to ask them to send me a code that works. However, I am mostly considering the amount of 6,99 eur already lost, and going through the support process just because of the principle

    Main point of this post: I am making this post, because it seems like it is possible, even if very unlikely, to receive a access key that doesn't work. From this experience it looks like support might be unable to fix this situation (where the code "works" from being able to redeem it, but doesn't actually unlock anything in-game). Of course it might just be that I communicated the issue badly in my support ticket. That is why I am asking if any other community members have had similar issues, and if and how you were able to fix it through support. I am mostly mildy annoyed to myself, since I can't shake the feeling that the reason the code did not work was that I redeemed it pretty much immediatly after purchase. Also, I probably should have checked the xunlai storage ingame before applying the char slot code.

    Thanks for taking your time reading my long post. If you have had similar experiences I am sure it would be appreciated by the community to share them

    submitted by /u/GhostCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    Tactics Skill Pack 2022 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 05:10 AM PST

    Tactics Skill Pack 2022 [Fan-Made]

    https://preview.redd.it/n88y386a6o981.png?width=988&format=png&auto=webp&s=68dcfa76e7e9dfd3ce4c134ddc4a2301559f3950

    I feel as though Tactics has been fading away in popularity for a long time, maybe even as early as Nightfall. It takes a lot to justify splitting attribute points three ways beyond Strength and the required weapon. Lion's Comfort replaced Healing Signet wholesale, and Fall Back! made Charge! so redundant so fast, that even the subsequent buff to Charge!'s power never brought it back to relevance. Furthermore, PvE skills replaced anything Tactics could offer (Drunken Master, Asuran Block, I am Unstoppable!, Feel No Pain, Ebon Escape, the list goes on). I think it's a shame for any attribute to be made redundant in this way (shakes fist angrily at EoTN). Not to mention how harshly Tactics is nerfed in PvP (Watch Yourself, Soldier's Stance). And of course, Victory is Mine! is the classic example of the "nerfed into oblivion" elite.

    At the end of the day, Tactics has the potential to provide a decent and varied toolset for both offence and defence. What would a new set of Tactics skills look like if added today?

    Viewable as webpage: https://koudelka.neocities.org/Tactics.html

    https://preview.redd.it/7licxlyl6o981.png?width=1258&format=png&auto=webp&s=fa4adbbc31f51bc90693b8425b06baf76d29668f

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment