• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 5, 2022

    Guild Wars 2 Everytime I level an alt.

    Guild Wars 2 Everytime I level an alt.


    Everytime I level an alt.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 04:54 AM PST

    My corrupted copycat (pun intended) me is literally better than me. I only have 2 of the 3 legendary accessories, but he have all of them! Maybe I'm on the wrong side...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 04:49 AM PST

    Accomplished a goal of mine and finished 1st place in a PvP tournament. Feels good man.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:15 AM PST

    How do Raids in GW2 compare to WOW and FFXIV Raids ?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 01:38 AM PST

    Hello, I have been raiding in GW2 for about a year now and was wondering what makes raids in other games harder, in comparison. I myself have never played WOW and FFXIV. Recently, there have been a lot of new players joining my raids, stating that raids in GW2 are really easy, compared to other MMOS. Now, I won't deny that the majority of raids are not that much of a challenge anymore, once you understand how they work. But I am still curious what exactly makes them harder in other games. Is there more damage pressure ? More mechanics ? More DPS checks and wipe mechanics ? How does raiding work in these games, in general ? And is there anything GW2 does better, at all ?

    Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/PristleSky
    [link] [comments]

    Piercings and tattoos would be a really nice cosmetic option.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 05:41 AM PST

    I know Norn have tattoos as a unique racial option, but having something like this for all races would be really nice, even if it has to be tied to Makeover Kits.

    As for piercings, there are a couple outfits that come with earrings, so we definitely know that one can be done. How about either head skins, or who knows, even Infusions(?) that apply facial piercings.

    Could be really cool to get some unique racial ones too, doesn't have to be the same thing for everyone. I would just really like more options to customize my character and not just the armor and weapons.
    Though I understand what I'm asking would somewhat fall in to the category of armor, what I mean is more body options.

    submitted by /u/CoconutRacecar
    [link] [comments]

    PVP goals?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:28 AM PST

    hi besties so i have a pvp addiction and idk what to do with it.. i just finished my light legendary armour set and before that i made the ascension so now the question is just like... what next? i was gonna make the amulet but since the return achievements got me a legendary amulet anyway i don't really need that. i guess the obvious choice is doing another set of armour but i was wondering if there's anything else to work towards while playing pvp? not legendaries but like anything else? i can't think of anything but i might have missed something

    thanks o/

    submitted by /u/zintheryx
    [link] [comments]

    The Wardrobe System.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 12:19 AM PST

    Heya!

    So I have a couple of question about the wardrobe system!

    Is it similar to WoW's transmog system, where once you've owned the item, its appearance will go into the transmog collection and you can sell it, or do you have to keep the item in your bank/bag in order for it to stay in the wardrobe?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/YouThinkYouDoButNah
    [link] [comments]

    Damn...its getting out of hand

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:05 AM PST

    Torn Between Revenant class vs Necro

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:02 AM PST

    Hello i need some guidance with this problem of mine i'm trying to choose which class i would main but i'm torn between the two trust me i tried both of them already but the problem is i like the gameplay styles of both i would like just to ask which of the two is better overall in all contents even after The EOD update Excluding the 3rd specializations im just referring to the 2 specializations each

    submitted by /u/Emotional-Ad3640
    [link] [comments]

    Revenant - couple of questions

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 05:33 AM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm currently levelling my Revenant and have 4 quick questions:

    - Current level: 66 and I have some spare Tomes of Knowledge in my bank (15 I think). Should I just burn them to quickly reach 80 or is there any other use for them I'm not aware of?

    - I can't seem to figure out when/why does my energy bar rapidly go over 50% at times? Is it some kind of a passive effect that I'm missing?

    - Majority of guides out there mention Sword/Sword as the main weapon but I really feel like Sword and Axe in offhand is much better - will it change later on when I reach 80?

    - These guides also suggest to use Staff as the second wep which I truly hate (don't like it's feeling and the skills) - will that be a must in the end game?

    Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/_skylon_
    [link] [comments]

    Re: Eod Harbinger or Willbender

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 04:27 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Hope youre all well!

    I've just started HoT on my guardian. I also have a Necro that's on the same stage pretty much.

    I'd like to know, will Harbinger be better than Willbender for mostly open world PvE and maybe a dungeon or two? I'm not sure which class to go through the expansions with and focus on during EoD.

    Getting all sorts of mixed answers online so just wondering what people think here!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Falconhoof94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment