• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 4, 2022

    Guild Wars Loot from 20 000 Zaishen keys

    Guild Wars Loot from 20 000 Zaishen keys


    Loot from 20 000 Zaishen keys

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 03:23 AM PST

    Hello. I recently finished my Zaishen title and found that information on the drops was somewhat lacking. For example, I was reading the wiki talk page 2 years ago and they concluded that EL tonics were too rare to track. So I wanted to make a quick post to show you what you can expect in terms of rare drops. I didn't track every drop in detail because I started this journey 13 years ago, but the vast majority was done in the last 2 years.

    Notable drops:

    - 9 EL tonics. I got my first 2 over a decade ago when they were worth something, now not so much.

    - 4 Voltaic spears (all q11-q13). These were the only single drops worth anything really.

    - About 20-25 celestial compass, the vast majority in elemental magic attributes. Also 2x q9 smiting and 2x q10 illusion, and one in prot. For the most part these are not worth selling, but nice to kit out your characters and heroes.

    - A similar number of draconic and demonic aegises, not really worth anything.

    - 30-50 elite tomes for every profession.

    - NO high value items like emerald blade, eternal blade, froggy, crystalline etc at all.

    In terms of value, I got ~2 stacks of lockpicks, so that's worth something. You also get regular skill tomes for life, which is very convenient. The most value by far is the 6500 unids you get, which most likely will max your wisdom title. I also salvaged all drops, which mostly yields iron. I used 'highly salvageable' inscriptions on celestial items and bone-based items. This way I was able to make maybe 1 stack of consets (after buying feathers) from the drops, which is the most money I got back.

    TL;DR drops are garbage but if you put in some effort you can maybe get 20-25% of the cost back and max your wisdom title.

    submitted by /u/Ferrum-56
    [link] [comments]

    All 6 Classes Solo Prophecies - DONE!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 10:36 AM PST

    This is my last update because I've finally done it. I've beaten the game with all 6 classes, solo (no henchmen, no heroes, no other players, no material trader, no rune trader, no storage access).

    Here are the respective playlist (in order of completion):

    Ele

    Monk

    Necro

    Mesmer

    Ranger

    Warrior

    It was a heck of an adventure. Big shoutout to other solo'ers in discord who helped me along the way: Shade, Nightquist, Candy, Zebbie, Saradoc, and Archek. I don't know where to go from here. I might take these characters into Factions and see how far I can take them. Or I might get an assassin, ritualist, dervish, and paragon ran to Ascalon City and start again for those four classes. (Do I just get access to all skills and elites?). Maybe just take a break and focus on the wiki for a while. Maybe go back and do all the bonuses (No one has yet to solo'd THK bonus yet). Or maybe start another all-campaign character? Can I get titles on these characters? Cartography, elites, etc?

    Regardless of what's next, I'm happy to have done this specific challenge and for it to finally be done. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/L4in
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of this ha build?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 03:04 AM PST

    Hell Frozen Rain modded into the game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 04:33 AM PST

    Kamadan Chat questions

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 03:58 AM PST

    Is there a lot of scamming in Kamadan? I was reading the chat today and noticed a lot of people are trading runescape/guild wars 2 gold for ectos. If so, has anyone followed through or is it a scam? Additionally, I noticed some people buying everlasting tonics for a lot more ectos than others. Which also looks like a scam. Some of the pricing just seems wildly inconsistent. I have a lot I want to offload on this game in terms of birthday presents just not sure how to go about it without getting hosed.

    submitted by /u/BigHarambe123
    [link] [comments]

    100a bounty: Figure out dhuum suicide glitch

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:38 PM PST

    If you can figure out how to reproduce the behaviour 100% of the time seen in this video: https://youtu.be/BLaRyJLyYIA?t=4001 then I will give you 100 armbraces. I don't care if PCONS or TAS is required to re-create it. There is more videos for ref on my youtube if you want them, but its all the same.

    Basically if you take the quest from king and enter the hall of judgement really fast, SOMETIMES he will just sit there and do nothing but only about 50% of the time.

    Here is how it should work (simply):

    1. You complete 10/10 quests, dhuum spawns instantly.
    2. You take quest from king, dhuum stands up and walks forwards, then stops.
    3. Once the entire party has curse of dhuum, then he will turn agressive.
    4. He fights back

    Here is how it works in the glitch.

    1. You complete 10/10 quests, dhuum spawns instantly.
    2. You take quest from king
    3. Your party enters hall of judgement, gets curse
    4. Dhuums turns agressive before he stands up
    5. ...?
    6. He never stands up or fights back after

    Some additional info following my investigations, take with pinch of salt as it could still be wrong so feel free to investigate these things independently.

    - We tried various things including the relation between significant events in UW (10/10 time, quest take time, entry to hall of judgement, quest take from king time)

    - Used TAS to look at various properties of dhuum (/tb info target). Something toggles every 3 seconds after his spawn but does not seem to have any significance

    - I never tried lagging out instance with a lot of coin drop (new agents) because it would not be viable in a speedrun.

    - The party size has no noticable impact on the success rate on this glitch, assuming that all party members enter hall of judgement fast.

    - The slower your party is to enter the hall of judgement after quest take from king, there is an increasing likeyhood for the glitch to fail (more time for his AI to tell him to stand up?).

    - If you are in solo (like in above vid) and suicide before the reapers spawn, then he will unglitch, but other than this you can't take him out of this state.

    Also I don't care to hear about PCONS or TAS or the morality of this glitch. This glitch is a speedrun ONLY tactic, meaning it is not really useful in 99.99% of runs, the normal glitch on turtle is more useful and dhuum is rendered equally useless there. It does however add a coinflip to every speedrun which is frustrating. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BayTwoBaySix
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get people to buy stuff in Kamadan?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 04:23 PM PST

    I'm a recently returned GW player, after having been out of the game for well over a decade, and I'm trying to make a little plat for my character. I expert salvaged some (perfect) weapon mods I got from weapons I got from Shiverpeak and Darkstone chests, and I've been advertising in Kamadan. But nobody's approached me at all. What do I do to get business?

    submitted by /u/BeatrixShocksStuff
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary elite skills question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:22 AM PST

    Hello all!

    The nostalgia hit, and I'm returning after around 10 years away.

    Still trying to find my feet.

    I have noted from wiki that anniversary elite skills were released a while ago, and that they are only obtainable with proof of legend in party member inventory.

    With proof of legend only obtainable during anniversary week in April/May, is there anyone willing to help fellah out please?

    I'm just interested in Heroic Refrain skill. Para was the last profession I played and has been on my mind quite a few times throughout my time away.

    I will pay ofc.

    IGN is Il Nubcake Il

    Thank you

    UPDATE: Thank all you kind souls for reaching out, I capped the skill.

    submitted by /u/Typical_Bat3398
    [link] [comments]

    Prodigy insignias are out of stock.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 12:32 PM PST

    i haven't really played gw1 ever since the second was released, but i really want the GWAMM or the COTG title - in your opinion what are the worst titles to finish? and do you have any tips and tricks to speed up the process a bit? (the pic is all of the ones i have yet to finish)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment