• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Guild Wars 2 This is the entire map of Tyria, including Cantha, Elona, Kryta, the Shiverpeaks and many other locations we have never visited.

    Guild Wars 2 This is the entire map of Tyria, including Cantha, Elona, Kryta, the Shiverpeaks and many other locations we have never visited.


    This is the entire map of Tyria, including Cantha, Elona, Kryta, the Shiverpeaks and many other locations we have never visited.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:08 PM PST

    PSA: The Pact Supply Network Agent in Bloodtide Coast currently has the recipe to Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup, TP value 630g. (account bound on acquire)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 03:19 AM PST

    The Art of WvW

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 04:40 AM PST

    Maraca Choya Pinata Emoji Pack!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 08:05 PM PST

    The Commander In The Jungle

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 01:43 AM PST

    New Android Gw2 App

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 01:16 AM PST

    Hello folks

    For the longest time i wanted to make an app for this game, to help me see data outside the game and now i did :)

    A bit about me i am a long time gw2 and gw1 player at this point mainly focused on playing fractals.

    This is the first version of my app so it doesnt have that many features but i will update it with more.

    atm you can:

    - check your bank items and material storage.
    - see dailies both current and tomorrow's.
    - see trading post deliveries to your account, see buy sell history
    and current buying selling orders on the trading post.
    - see your account unlocked legendaries, and all legendaries.

    in the near future in like a week max i will add an option to see cleared dungeons daily, and cleared raids weekly, already know how to implement this just want a proper api response not just an empty one.

    you can check out my app in demo mode without providing an api key i burned my own inside the app and it uses it by default to test the app.

    when you want to switch to your own just go to settings and put in your api key it requires all permissions because i will be adding more features and i dont know in advance what i will need.

    i do not keep any of your data the api key is saved in a xml file you can simply clear cache and device data from the app and it will remove it.

    Play Store link: play_store

    my privacy policy is: policy

    app in action: video

    i also welcome new feature ideas - if its reasonable use the in app contact form to send me your idea.

    submitted by /u/Marko1990x
    [link] [comments]

    Discovered a way to fall through Rata Sum, here's what it looks like from underneath

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:41 PM PST

    How come story dungeons aren't part of the story journal?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:51 PM PST

    I know you get a mail at a certain level to ask you to go do story mode but surely it would be easier to have them written in the story journal in their correct order? I realised how much lore I missed around Destiny's Edge because I completely skipped dungeons when doing the personal story not knowing what they offered.

    It can be optional and skipped if Anet don't wanna make dungeons an obligation.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/CatsAreSoCute11
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances of discount on EQ. Template and Build Templates?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 06:16 AM PST

    Looking for a laptop

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 06:07 AM PST

    Anyone have recommendations for a cheap laptop that will run Guild Wars 2, doesn't have to be max settings or anything just looking for something to bring to work and play on lunch. Links would be wonderful if possible.

    submitted by /u/StormyCoco
    [link] [comments]

    Help me: Heal tempest

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 04:20 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I want to start with a heal tempest build and i alteady have the snowcrows build and am working on the gear but is there a way to check you heal output for raids?

    How do i know that my healing is enough for raid damage like vale guardian?

    ARC dps shows heal output/second but no idea if this is good or not. Can it be tested somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Nazzgol
    [link] [comments]

    Core revenant leveling rotations

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 07:40 AM PST

    So, I am playing revenant and I got to level 20, and I am not sure wifi I am doing it right.

    I stay on dwarf and assassins stance with dual short swords, and the way I initiate battle is to tele with 5 to the enemy and pop the resource overtime consumption skill. I am currently on kessex hills and I feel All battles are a struggle.

    Generally I go with assassins stance for the DPS. I use 5, pop the buff, go to 2 and let the 1 auto attack play out; however, by time I am sometimes half or a bit over half health and like 20% energy. I pop my heal and the F2 but I can't sustain well enough, so I change to dwarfs, pop the heal and back to the hammer spinning buff.

    If I am engaging 3 enemies I can generally BARELY make it out. Am I doing it right? I played all other classes and this one is the only one I am struggling to get.

    submitted by /u/oberynmviper
    [link] [comments]

    "Intercepted unhandled exception" with dx11 arcdps

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 07:37 AM PST

    I've done a clean install of GW2. I've opted into the Dx11 beta. I download arcdps, drop the d3d9.dll in the GW2 folder, and rename it to d3d11.dll. And then the game crashes and I get the "intercepted unhandled exception" error message.

    I've followed guides step by step to get this to work, but still get this error, and am not finding anyone else running into this specific issue. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CronicDemise
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion when eod launches

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 06:26 AM PST

    If we are going to have skif skins please ad a pirate skin for the skiff

    submitted by /u/kirizakunojack19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment