• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 2, 2022

    Guild Wars Flame Wave added (somewhat) into the game

    Guild Wars Flame Wave added (somewhat) into the game


    Flame Wave added (somewhat) into the game

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 06:09 AM PST

    The economy is in shambles

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:23 PM PST

    Hammer Mastery Skill Pack 2022 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:45 AM PST

    Hammer Mastery Skill Pack 2022 [Fan-Made]

    Now Hammer Mastery is a Warrior attribute I can get behind. As someone who has been the victim of a Devastating Hammer Warrior quarterknocking me to death many a time in PvP I can attest to the power of the hammer. It is designed to allow a warrior to "stick" to an opponent, trapping them with the threat of knockdowns (Hammer Bash, Heavy Blow) and interrupts (Dwarven Battle Stance) while dealing high damage, sacrificing a shield to maximise the threat. A debate can be raised in PvE where scythes (and Vow of Strength) may have unfairly overtaken a hammer warrior's ability to deal aoe damage in a pure numbers game. But with its ability to hit multiple foes (Crude Swing, Earth Shaker) generate Energy (Auspicious Blow) and deal damage very quickly (Renewing Smash) a hammer in the right hands is everyone's friend in PvE and PvP. The following is my take on what a new set of hammer skills might look like if added today.

    Viewable as web page: https://koudelka.neocities.org/Hammer%20Mastery.html

    https://preview.redd.it/1guyb75q2a981.png?width=1225&format=png&auto=webp&s=40d73b098a6b003f8e0898e9b90bb7fe50cdaa61

    A huge thank you to those who analyse the skills and give their feedback, I love reviewing both existing skills and new skill pitches and "doing the math" / hypothesising about how they would work. I hope you can enjoy looking at them and thinking "what if".

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Jay Bluffs "like a real hooman" is a pain in the @$$

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:59 PM PST

    Dark Prophecies - A Mesmer's Burden;

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:00 AM PST

    Hi! Got a kalimba for Christmas and my first song had to be a Guild Wars one. Couldn't find any tabs, but managed to come up with this, thought I'd share. Happy New Year! :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 06:32 AM PST

    How do I get rid of these?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 01:37 AM PST

    How do I get rid of these?

    Background: I created some mercenary heroes at one point. I then unregistered and deleted the characters from my account. For some reason these still show up in my party formation window, and I would like them not to. I've tried asking in game, no results. (The typical response is talk to the Mercenary Hero Registrar, but all they can do is register a new Merc Hero not get rid of one I have already removed).

    https://preview.redd.it/8v19435tv8981.png?width=821&format=png&auto=webp&s=904e8c2a63d078f22ee5165684f0d49b47d61669

    submitted by /u/Deader_Disabled
    [link] [comments]

    Hero build

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 12:30 PM PST

    Hello again, is it possible to make a hero build to take on prophecies.I got to the crystal desert and enemies are kicking my ass.So i am asking for a hero comp without eye of the north since i dont have it.

    submitted by /u/Talaeador
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding loot sharing

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 09:53 AM PST

    Is anyone familiar with how exactly heroes/henchmen get assigned drops? I know if their names are greyed out they won't take the drops, but does that depend upon the initial agro or only at time of death? e.g. if I start a fight with heroes but then flag them away do they still take drops, or do they only take them if they are within range at time of death

    submitted by /u/SeductivePotato
    [link] [comments]

    [Gods] is recruiting active and friendly players! General PvE|SCs|PvP|Ally Events and more!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:51 AM PST

    The Olympian [Gods] is recruiting members and Luxon Guilds for our Alliance.

    Our player base is a mixture of casual players farming titles or campaigns, and those interested in Speedclearing and GvG. While our Alliance is more into general PvE, we are partnered with an elite SC Ally that forms runs daily. Lots of UW and FoW, along with DoA, SoOsc, and Bogsc. This partnership allows those interested to have plenty of access to runs, while those who wanna stay more casual the opportunity to do so. The Alliance is also open to teaching and accepting anyone interested in learning, as they wrote some of the main UW and FoW SC Guides used today.

    I am also diving into some GvG. I have an outlet to teach those interested in learning as well, no skill level required. Long term goal would be to participate in the C or A Tournaments, and work our way into the mAT. This however is a slow process and still in the very early stages.

    We use discord frequently for coordinating runs or group activities. Ally Events are a constant as well, ranging from Raffles, 1v1 Tournaments, and various giveaways.

    Any people interested in membership or guilds looking to join, shoot me a message here or in game @ Chocori Biro

    submitted by /u/BiioHazzrd
    [link] [comments]

    Frozen Accesory Token Quest Requirements

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 06:59 AM PST

    Hello my favorite subreddit,

    I tried to do these quests on my secondary account but none of my characters can seem to get the quests. On the wiki I see no requirements for it. Am I too late or are my characters to low lv maybe?

    Does anyone know what I should do? Pleas help this casual veteran earn some sweet grab bag ectos!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Totoru
    [link] [comments]

    Quests for Frozen Accessory Token bugged

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:35 AM PST

    Hello,

    today i logged into GW to get both Frozen Accessory Tokens and for some reason quests "A Humbling Gift" and "The Polar Depressed" are not being offered to me by NPC.

    Did anyone encounter such situation?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Such_Green
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment