• Breaking News

    Friday, December 3, 2021

    Guild Wars To the surprise of (probably) no one, Pre-Searing won the community vote for best area in the game! 🍂 What's your favorite Pre-Searing memory? And do you agree/disagree with the overall ranking?

    Guild Wars To the surprise of (probably) no one, Pre-Searing won the community vote for best area in the game! �� What's your favorite Pre-Searing memory? And do you agree/disagree with the overall ranking?


    To the surprise of (probably) no one, Pre-Searing won the community vote for best area in the game! �� What's your favorite Pre-Searing memory? And do you agree/disagree with the overall ranking?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Solo Ironman Necromancer : Bonus

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 12:26 AM PST

    Hello,

    After completing prophecies as solo necromancer I've decided to try to take over the missions bonus. I was very reluctant to try this challenge in the first place because I had a deep feeling that some missions would be impossible to do; namely thunderhead keep, thirsty river, maybe dragon's lair, hell's precipice, .. And at the time I did not wanted to end up on 20+ missions completed over 25 and have this feeling of uncompletion.Still, after a while I decided to give it a shot so here it is : I managed to solo all the missions bonus as necromancer except thunderhead keep, ending up with a 24/25. Unfortunately, THK seems to be out of reach for now.

    Nonetheless, I'm still pretty happy with the outcome of this part of the challenge especially regarding missions like Thirsty River which was a lot of planning and coordination (you have around 12 minutes to clear the 3rd room and the NPC in the middle can't die). This is the bonus I'm proudest of.

    Another very difficult one was Hell's Precipice in which you'll need to facetank titans otherwise they'll go on Seer and if he dies so does the bonus. The "funny" part about this mission was that I used a curse/blood build so I could use insidious parasite, but because of such a huge spread of attribute points (I think I've 5 different attributes), I had to manually swap headpiece between every skill to have a decent effect.

    The Brill fight at Dragon's Lair was also an intense moment since I was playing with Grenth's Balance and needed to make sure that I tank hits so I can use GB while surviving at the same time.

    I've compiled most of the missions in a youtube playlist , some are not there just because I don't think they were interesting enough as it was a level 20 steamrolling low level coops.

    Have a nice day !

    submitted by /u/Candyboyodt
    [link] [comments]

    Goal finally reached!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Goal finally reached!

    Welp, after nearly four years I reached my goal. Between not being able to play every day, Corona, job upheavals, switching mains three times ( Ele -> Dervish -> Mesmer ), and missing like...ALL festivals that could've made my life a bit easier, I'm finally done! Now to figure out if I want to attempt GWAMM or not. :D

    Fiiiiiiiiiinally!

    submitted by /u/Annonrae
    [link] [comments]

    Old events question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Hello,

    I wanted to ask about something that I remember about from many years ago, towards the end of the content released for Guild Wars.

    There were some events that took place, I think they were all time time limited. I remember one where you were protecting Lion's Arch, or something like that.

    I remember there were a few different events.

    I was wondering what these events were called, and if they can still be accessed? Is there anywhere I can find all the information about them?

    submitted by /u/PrometheusCat
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game still active? Are there guilds to join if I play prophecies?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:29 PM PST

    I adore this treasure of a game and the last time I came back to it was in 2015. That was after a 7 year long hiatus. Now I'm looking to play again. Are people still playing?

    submitted by /u/KilikSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Vizunah Square (Local)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Any chance someone could help me with Vizunah Square HM? Would be nice to have someone on Foreign Quarter. Can't seem to get it myself in HM. Going for Masters completion time.

    I'll be hanging around for the next hour or so. PM me in game at Chicken Rit.

    Edit: All good now. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/whole_shabang_mild
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment