• Breaking News

    Monday, December 27, 2021

    Guild Wars Praise The Six

    Guild Wars Praise The Six


    Praise The Six

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Had to beg other players to help me with Chahbek Village (couldn't beat it)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 01:52 AM PST

    ...because realized I had the Hunted! quest active and couldn't add Koss to my party. xD

    submitted by /u/Gerglie
    [link] [comments]

    Buggy Hero's Handbook

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 09:57 AM PST

    So, I'm doing EOTN and got the hero's handbook. I've been working through EOTN and had about half of them done, but I noticed even though I've finished the asura part, I had #12 as unknown, this is the bloodstone, but I definetly did it and a while ago as I already have Livia and she wont re-give me the quest.

    I decided to see if I can fix the glitch by dropping my book and reaquiring it, I did that and didn't have to pay 100g to fill in the gaps but now I'm missing 11,12 and 13! all the Asura parts..

    Is there anything I can do or should I just continue without the book?

    submitted by /u/Man-Skull
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye Pre-searing! :.) It was fun while it lasted

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Ranger Chestrunner build for Echovald Forest>

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Does anyone have a chestrunner build for Ranger for Echovald Forest? I tried the Escape Runner build on the PvX website but that one didn't fare too well. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ACWhammy
    [link] [comments]

    I don't really have the time to farm Candy Cane Shards this holiday season, tips?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:44 PM PST

    What's the most bang for my buck? I have 96 at the moment and need 103 more to get both of the hat tokens.

    Edit: I farmed them. Thank you to everyone that helped me!

    submitted by /u/iamjackslackofmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Swordsmanship Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Swordsmanship Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    Full disclosure - the Warrior profession is very fun to play and the main of many (most?) players, but it's not one I can say I have invested as much time into as others. I definitely have very little experience of any serious PvP as a Warrior. (I've never tried being a Dev Hammer Warrior for example) so while I have tried to make the Warrior skills interesting and fairly balanced I would not be surprised if the power of some skills was too weak / too strong etc. While I could write a thesis about Mesmers, Warrior is a class I'm still exploring in 2021. I made my Warrior 16 years ago and I only tried out Dragon Slash for the first time a month ago (it's so good!) My knowledge of Swordsmanship otherwise? Sever Artery -> Gash -> Final Thrust has been a staple combo since day 1, and after being updated, Hundred Blades is almost definitely the most popular Sword elite in PvE due to easily dealing high aoe damage and its combo with Mark of Pain.

    So what would a set of new Swordsmanship skills look like if introduced in 2021?

    Viewable as webpage: https://koudelka.neocities.org/Swordsmanship.html

    https://preview.redd.it/v9yvqwymvw781.png?width=1256&format=png&auto=webp&s=a60bf02e6dd94ff427fa46a5e7244ab78d009e94

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Can't afford the collection for now. Tell me your best GW memories so i can stay in the Mood.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Title. A bit upset but i cant complain since ive received 2 of the 3 GW books to pass time and go deep into the lore of this beautiful universe. In the meantime, tell me your best memories, old and recent about the game and its expansions, so i can understand why people loves the first installment so much.

    Cmon!

    submitted by /u/Skaers
    [link] [comments]

    What if there was a tertiary profession (for end game or something)?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Something like, able to get level 7 or so in any attribute of your choice on a different class than your current 2.

    How would that effect things? Would there be any immediate changes or new meta builds?

    Obviously this is just random speculation, the thought just popped into my head and I was curious

    Edit: was mainly thinking of pve when writing this, might be broken in pvp

    submitted by /u/Aethaira
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Searing Market Watch?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Hey all, back in Pre again after a long time and wondering about prices for the various goodies.

    I haven't really sat and watched much yet for player WTS/WTB, due to it mostly being RMT spam. Can anyone tell me if this website is a good indicator of current prices?

    https://www.presearing.com/nick-item-event-drop-pricing

    submitted by /u/Hermitood
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a free trial for guild wars?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:16 PM PST

    I was looking to take a look at the game and wasn't sure if there is a free trial?

    submitted by /u/Khefren
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment