• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 12, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Can the Doppelganger event please get fixed already? This is extremely annoying.

    Guild Wars 2 Can the Doppelganger event please get fixed already? This is extremely annoying.


    Can the Doppelganger event please get fixed already? This is extremely annoying.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 04:15 AM PST

    You Shall Not Pass - Groovy Style

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 02:27 PM PST

    Crows flock over the desolation...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 03:40 PM PST

    3 new players

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 01:32 AM PST

    Me, my gf and her son are looking to start a new mmo together.

    None of us have every player GW2 previously.

    Will we all be able to play through the quests together? Will collect quests take longer due to there being 3 of us?

    Will we all begin in the same zone?

    Anything else I should know if we want to play thru the game together all the time

    submitted by /u/my_name_is_rik
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of fuck let us have per character key binds!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 03:40 PM PST

    This seems like a very simple thing to implement and would greatly increase my enjoyment of this game and likely anyone else who likes playing multiple classes. It blows my mind that this isn't already an option.

    I bought the game at launch and am just now coming back. I'm absolutely enjoying myself, but the fact that I can't move skills (for the most part) and/or have per character key binds is greatly affecting my enjoyment. I doubt that I'm alone.

    Arenanet....fix this por favor.

    submitted by /u/Imtheasshole
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone genuinely like not being able to skip story dialogue?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Playing through "Living World Return" recently I became increasingly frustrated by the inability to skip most of the story dialogue, so with EoD coming up it got me curious to hear other people's opinions on this design choice.

    No matter if they're doing achievements, replaying for fun and wanting to skip the boring parts or just don't care about the story in general, I imagine that most players would probably appreciate the option to skip certain parts.

    Technical issues aside, does anyone actually enjoy being forced to listen to every little piece of dialogue?

    submitted by /u/Raysson1
    [link] [comments]

    About to hit 80 before getting expacs

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 02:41 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I started playing a few weeks ago and have been having an absolute blast levelling up my necro. The story has been great, and it's been by far one of friendliest and kindest communities I've ever seen.

    I'm about to hit lvl 80 on my first character (a necro) and I'm getting the two expansions for Christmas. So I'll have approx. 2 weeks between to fill my time with.

    Is there anything in particular you recommend I should focus on as a fresh lvl 80 between now and then? Anything that will give me the edge when I get the expacs? I mostly enjoy the open world exploring and group events, but am open to trying basically anything.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/athenia96
    [link] [comments]

    Mathematics in Guild Wars 2: Distribution of Spotter

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Best place to buy Hot/PoF to gift to friend?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 03:52 AM PST

    My friend is having a lot of trouble getting purchases to work on his in-game free GW2 account (its asking him to contact support and saying he's at his spending limit or something despite never having bought anything on the account before), so I was wanting to gift HoT/PoF to him. What is the best place to buy these expacs where it would provide a product key which I could give to him?

    Also, where would he then enter the product key to unlock the expacs for his account? I guess there's an account log-in on an arenanet site somewhere? I don't think I've ever had to use it.

    submitted by /u/paladin888
    [link] [comments]

    question I asked

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 03:13 AM PST

    How do I find my questions, comments? I have listed several but don't know how to find out if anyone answered my questions.

    submitted by /u/maplilli
    [link] [comments]

    Current pve "meta"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 02:34 AM PST

    So my question is what the current pve meta concerning fracs, stikes, and raids is? The reason for this question is that friends of mine recently started playing gw2 and asked me about classes useful in the gw2 endgame. As I have made an "endgame" pause in the last years I have no idea about the current meta. I started searching the internet and was able to find all sorts of builds on websites as metabattle/snow crows/lucky noobs but I have no idea about their difficulty and the played/preferred compositions, especially in terms of fractals or a more "general" approach to raids.

    So my questions are: What compositions are played (e.g. heal, alac, quickness, dps)? What are the most preferred classes and specializations to fulfill the needed roles (also in terms of their difficulty)? And what are less preferred but still viable classes and specializations (also in terms of their difficulty)?

    I know there is most likely not that one answer but my goal is to get a feeling for the current meta. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Cyrook
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a working guide for Oculus Quest 2 + Guild Wars 2 ?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Seems to be a few guides talking about the Oculus Rift with OpenTrack,Gw2Hook and Depth3D Shader, but first the Gw2Hook cause crashing in GW2. Got that sorted out but OpenTrack does not detect the Oculus Quest 2, unless I use SteamVR but with SteamVR I just get a blank SteamVR screen.

    Hopefully someone will figure out away in 2022 :)

    *** UPDATE ***

    I've added instructions on how I got Guild Wars 2 VR (sort of) working, no head tracking but I can walk around and enjoy the scenery using my mouse and keyboard controls.

    submitted by /u/Arcade1980
    [link] [comments]

    trouble logging in

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 10:13 PM PST

    it has been a while since i logged into gw2, but it is saying now that i have to verify my email to log in. I have access to guild wars 1 but this email was made so long ago, i dont have the password. and the security questions are not working either. am i screwed>

    submitted by /u/Tizfunk1
    [link] [comments]

    How are base weapons on the new specs?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 09:52 PM PST

    I didn't get much of a chance to play in the betas, so I just wanted to ask, has anyone put a good amount of time into playing the new specs with the class's base weapons rather than the new ones? I'm just curious and wondering if anyone's found that older weapons are more effective or otherwise found a strong use for the base arsenal. Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/Aurelio23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment