• Breaking News

    Monday, November 1, 2021

    Guild Wars My biggest single-holiday haul ever: Happy Halloween, fellas

    Guild Wars My biggest single-holiday haul ever: Happy Halloween, fellas


    My biggest single-holiday haul ever: Happy Halloween, fellas

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    returning!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    hi all, i've been really thinking about this game lately and how much fun i used to have many years ago and how many hours i put into it!

    i've lost the email account of my old account and long forgotten the password so my question is, will i beat a big disadvantage starting from scratch or will it actually allow me to enjoy the game more without worrying about what i have/haven't already done?

    planning on buying the complete package of all campaigns so all advice is greatly appreciated, cheers!

    submitted by /u/bigpippypippy
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played since 2005. Is this build still viable? No clue what I have missed.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Is R/W or melee ranger a thing?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I'm a GW2 veteran who picked up this game for fun and HOM points.

    I really love the frontline bruiser playstyle, and I saw that ranger has access to defensive stances, rampage as one, and cool pets.

    Are bunny thumpers and axe/shield rangers a thing for general PVE? Or would I be better off just rolling a warrior?

    submitted by /u/Neocyte
    [link] [comments]

    Summon spells

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    why are the summonskills not used?

    I mean the ice imp, mursaat, naga and djinn?

    I have the feeling that these make good damage for hm content..

    But i dont see builds with them or players..

    submitted by /u/BananenTolst
    [link] [comments]

    gwamm poll

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I am interested in which classes you have gwamm.

    made a poll..

    atm i have a assa with gwamm. working on derv

    https://strawpoll.com/36a2sh3za

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Nobody1985
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a discord for this subreddit?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    I clicked the link in the sidebar and it seems the link doesn't work anymore. I was wondering if there were any discord communities for Guild Wars

    Edit: alls good now. The link works

    submitted by /u/Molesandmangoes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment