• Breaking News

    Monday, November 22, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Amazon Sale of Path of Fire and 2000 Gems teased on Guild Wars2.com a bit early, includes image of a new skyscale skin.

    Guild Wars 2 Amazon Sale of Path of Fire and 2000 Gems teased on Guild Wars2.com a bit early, includes image of a new skyscale skin.


    Amazon Sale of Path of Fire and 2000 Gems teased on Guild Wars2.com a bit early, includes image of a new skyscale skin.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:57 AM PST

    New EoD Lore Details! Developer Interview Summary: Mai Trin, The Jade Brotherhood, The Dredge & More

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:02 AM PST

    taken 8 years ago.. still my most epic screenshot in the game ever!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:59 PM PST

    I guess that's one way to get people playing the Grothmar Valley meta events...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Significant Otter, my beloved

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:36 AM PST

    Can we get a "Join Commander's Map" button?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Anyone who frequents open world metas know the annoyance of constantly right clicking the commander and trying to join map every couple seconds. Especially if the commander doesn't move himself to his own party for ease of clicking. Hell while we're at it, let's just have this button put you in a queue to join the commander's map. We have the tech for WvW why not use it here?

    submitted by /u/DangerousMeanie
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, Will Anet ever do anything about cheaters, bots and afk farmers?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:58 AM PST

    What do you think about these?

    Because of the cooldown cheaters and bots i am not playing pvp as often as i did. And now i ve focused pve and seeing all these afk farmers and bots and knowing that Anet doing nothing about them is make me play it less and less. Look, i am not a hater. Dont call me that. I just want Anet to do something

    I will share some of my worst experiences:

    *Ive seen a minion necro bot on Domain of Istan he was around southwest wp, and teleporting from one more to another maybe to 1200 distance and exact moment he killed one mob. He was using this teleport skill every 5 seconds. You cant unsee that he was cheating on cd, boting.

    *Ive joined way too many 5v5 PvP with bots but on one of them it was Ranked 5v5 the bot on the enemy team got stuck between some rocks. Yeah and our team decided not to kill him, it was so disqusting to see that. Enemy team was calling for reports. 9 people lost over 10 min for nothing. One of the my last PvP match. I ve focused more on PvE later

    *Yeah, again in pvp, Ive 1v1ing on far in a 5v5 with this warrior. I couldnt hit him maybe for 10 seconds, God i believe at least 15secs then somehow i ve killed it. I was a mirage. I thought that dude must be a really good player. I wrote him "wp" and left far and in maybe 3 4 seconds Oh My God this guy was coming down from his base. I am pretty sure was using cd cheats.

    Yeah, I called for reports to him. And i got called some words like "sad, cry" The game is in a situation right now these people call you "sad, angry" and everybody else say "just ignore, reports do nothing."

    *I also see some prices on trading post that are not possible to list but somehow some people do that? Is this also some cheating? Yeah i am not sure about this one but i know no ways to do it.

    I've been playing since 2017. I have had lots of fun times. I just want these things to change. Yeah, thank you for giving your precious time and reading and yeah thank you

    Yeah It is also not my native language so sorry if there are mistakes

    submitted by /u/stilllookingforone
    [link] [comments]

    "Powercreep" But I made a full-minute video of it

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Playing with my kid

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Today I just got a second computer and when I got it my 9 year old daughter showed interest in playing with me. So I'm going to set up a free account for her and told her if she can get to level 80 I'll buy her the expansions. Has anyone else had their kids play with them? I'd like to find a guild that either has kids in it or is very kid friendly. Any tips on helping her out would be awesome I'm so excited for her!

    submitted by /u/GRAHDENS5859
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And Comfort

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly Events Schedule: November 22 – November 28

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:52 AM PST

    What's your favorite Weapon skins?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:49 PM PST

    There's so much amazing skins all over and I'm running out of Transformation Charge (always changing the looks). Now I wanted to choose one skin that'll stick for a while.

    Bonus for Staff skin, any skins that look like a Spear aside from the SunSpears one?

    submitted by /u/kekubuk
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Holographic Dragon Helm bugged for anyone else? It has added textures and parts for me that it shouldn't both with and without DX11.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:22 PM PST

    [NA] Which guilds host a scheduled VB meta, and when?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:52 AM PST

    I really enjoy the VB meta, but it's hard to PUG it. Maybe I'm just signing in at the wrong times. I know that guilds will host certain meta events on a schedule. Do you know of any guilds which host the VB meta, and if so, when they usually do it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ErikThePirate
    [link] [comments]

    Can each Guild Chat be a different colour?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Is there a way to assign each guild a colour in the chat? I get confused on who's talking.

    submitted by /u/CatsAreSoCute11
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal day, with my steed (I'm having a lot of fun with the miniature potion!)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Returning advice

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PST

    So I initially played through all the core game and heart of thorns but stopped during path of fire. I have been considering returning but after reading the official forums regarding the state of some classes it has put me off some what.

    My question to you all is what is the state of classes currently.

    My main classes previous were Necro and Mesmer, I had just got into Ranger(Druid).

    There always used to be huge bias against Necro as they didnt offer any team support. Is that still the case? I have seen with scourge support builds they are more in favour these days.

    I really enjoyed support mesmer and pumping out as many boons as possible but i know since engineer got access to better alacrity uptime support mes isnt as popular? I have read they are in a weird place these days.

    What are the better support classes at the moment? Firebrand and Herald?

    Unfortunately of the new specs to come with the latest expansion only Virtuoso and Specter really appeal.

    submitted by /u/Nelfdk1991
    [link] [comments]

    Redid HoT maps on an alt after finally getting the skyscale

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:22 AM PST

    After finally getting the skyscale last week I decided it's time to go and finish unlocked the elite specs on a few of my alts and boy is it so much more fun. Maybe I was just a smooth brain but I remember lower parts or VB and TD just being a slog to get anywhere, and would just get to a point then waypoint back and go in a different direction. I was worried that the mounts would take the fun out of it but honestly I am now more inclined to actually explore the map instead of just way pointing whenever I get to a hard to reach place. Honestly so worth it and highly recommend 10/10 mount even with out full masteries yet.

    Any other good maps that were made more fun with mounts? Hell even dragon fall is funner now that I am not falling behind on my Springer when the trains start/need to swap bosses when one groups lags

    submitted by /u/Punkygils
    [link] [comments]

    turtle it is

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment