• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Guild Wars Why I love Guild Wars & What Other MMO’s Can Learn From It

    Guild Wars Why I love Guild Wars & What Other MMO’s Can Learn From It


    Why I love Guild Wars & What Other MMO’s Can Learn From It

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    New and interested, How is this game these days?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I've never played GW1 but I'm really looking for an mmo and it has piqued my interest. Is the game still populated? Is it worth buying all the expansions at first? Etc. thanks for any replies.

    submitted by /u/Heparsh
    [link] [comments]

    Some pointers for my RP hero party

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    So, I'm not looking for complete builds with all kinds of min-maxing and what not, just some hints of what skills might be useful to make this party work together well without microing and without the player being particularly capable.

    I'm trying to build a PvE party for myself (Ranger, mostly focused on archery and a pet) with the following heroes:

    • An Assassin, pretty much how they work in GW, with daggers and quick movement
    • A demon / succubus, obvious pick is Necromancer, but ideally not with minions, maybe more Curse-focused?
    • A mind mage, probably Mesmer, that damages but can potentially also do some protecting
    • A sort of void mage, probably Ritualist, maybe Mesmer?
    • A healer, potentially with the ability to harm enemy mobility, but can also just be a full healer / protector

    The two last slots can be filled arbitrarily to complete the party.

    Any hints or recommendations are welcome, thank you!

    submitted by /u/GillysDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Ward Spells

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Hi! Long time (not) player. Lets just say I fit the cliche started back after first time in 10 years.

    Anyway.

    I used to/have been filthy casual-ling Underworld with old Discord-Heroway builds. It's pretty darn slow.

    Anyway I'll cut to the chase.

    I decided to change things up. I combined a ward spell with assassin's promise build and ended up with 3 or 4 wards overlapping each other in UW several times. I noticed, this made UW at least 3 times faster.

    So.

    My question, is that if you manage to load 3 or more ward spells such as Standard of Honor, do they stack?

    OwNk4wPiHPK0CEKh138Qu4uoNpMB

    The wiki is too ambiguous and doesn't seem to say. But as already stated, I'm clearing much faster with "multiple wards". Is there any confirmed data in on this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/knackeredeunuch
    [link] [comments]

    Together as One or Heroic Refrain?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I've been playing for some months, trying the classes but now i want to focus on one character to do all contents, titles, etc. I have the most fun playing melee, dagger spam, sword, hammer etc.

    I like that with paragon and ranger i can get one of those anniversary elites that can provide support to the team, so which one do you prefer?

    submitted by /u/Lunogh
    [link] [comments]

    Costume Brawl 2021

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Does anyone still play costume brawl? This was legit my favorite part of gw1. Would love to get some games in with real people and not bots

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveFall202
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment