• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 21, 2021

    Guild Wars There's Trouble Ahead - 25

    Guild Wars There's Trouble Ahead - 25


    There's Trouble Ahead - 25

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Guild Wars open E3 event

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    A million years ago, before GW1 came out, they did an event for E3. To help populate the game for the people at the show, they opened it up for the weekend for anyone who wanted to play. I remember downloading it I advance and just sitting in the character creator looking at everything and making my character. I remember being so excited. Was a good weekend ;) don't ever remember seeing a game do this since.

    Did anyone experience the sweet GW moment?

    submitted by /u/Sean_Tighe
    [link] [comments]

    Is this worth anything ? Old School with inherent 15^50 mod.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Remains of Sahlahja Score Delay

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I've been doing this challenge mission for fun and ancient armor remnant drops. Today I easily beat the daily best score and got a message while in the mission that I had hit a new high score. After I died I went back to check Fahrankelon's records and...nothing. It's like I don't exist. I know there's supposedly a delay but it's been over 30 minutes. Anybody know how long it takes for the record to update? Anybody experience the same thing?

    EDIT: It has now been ~2 hours since I beat today's high score and the scores have updated but I'm still not listed. Makes no sense.

    EDIT 2: Three hours later and I'm still not there.

    EDIT 3: Four hours...nada.

    EDIT 4: Five hours and no update.

    FINAL EDIT: It's been ~6.5 hours and no update. I guess it's just not going to. Kinda sucks but oh well. At least I get remnants for upgraded hero armor.

    submitted by /u/arkanoid86
    [link] [comments]

    necro or mesmer

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    can't decide..

    never played a caster

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BananenTolst
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment