• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 24, 2021

    Guild Wars That moment you become a Guild Leader because there is no one else to lead.

    Guild Wars That moment you become a Guild Leader because there is no one else to lead.


    That moment you become a Guild Leader because there is no one else to lead.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    how active is this game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I've recently found out that this game is still somewhat active. I was wondering what do people still do in this game? I assume it hasn't had content updates in years?

    Would it (getting into the game now) be something you'd recommend to someone? What can one expect from starting the game now?

    Thank you very much!

    edit: Thank you so much for the replies guys. There is a lot here to go through, but I'm very tempted to try the game out :) I only played it for a while at release, so I never bought any of the expansions.

    From the comments it also seems like the expansions don't work as "normal" (I mean exp1 followed by exp2 etc story and character progression wise), so I might have to look into that as well.

    submitted by /u/NasalEel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment