• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 19, 2021

    Guild Wars Thank you to the monk in pre

    Guild Wars Thank you to the monk in pre


    Thank you to the monk in pre

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    like the title says I want to thank the monk in pre today that helped me get to level 10. I was having a very rough time going from 7 to 10 while farming charr for LDOA.

    it makes me happy to see such a good community for this game after all these years. it'll be a very sad day when the last day dawns on the kingdom of ascalon. until then I'll pay it forward with helping people get LDOA like this kind monk did for me.

    (I left the characters name out as I'm unsure if they would want it posted)

    submitted by /u/Moochjc
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway: Q9 gold Elemental Sword IGN: Elerium Dellavera

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    HoM mini pet giveaway

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Hi guys I'm cleaning some storage and have some purple/gold/green minipets for free!

    Catch me in-game: Elerium Dellavera

    submitted by /u/Vennes1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment