• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 2, 2021

    Guild Wars Is there anyone that wants to do a full playthrough of prophecies?

    Guild Wars Is there anyone that wants to do a full playthrough of prophecies?


    Is there anyone that wants to do a full playthrough of prophecies?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    I just recovered my account after not playing for years (sadly it seems like someone else had some fun w/ my stuff) and want to do a full run of the base game. I also own Factions/Nightfall but am craving some OG goodness. After watching a bunch of vids, it seems like most people just play with bots nowdays? I'd like some real interaction, so if anyone wants to make a new chr and give it a go, I usually am available from 10pm EST - about 4AM EST. Just DM me and I can shoot you my Discord name or GW IGN.

    I'm totally cool with not rushing btw.

    submitted by /u/Zarkanthrex
    [link] [comments]

    Player Base between Prophecies, Factions and Nightfall

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Hey there, I'm back to Guild Wars after a loooong stop because...nostalgia. I really loved the game back in the days and even if I used to play with my cousins, I really liked how easy it was to have party buddies and find adventurers to share quests and coop missions.

    I have Prophecies, Factions and Nightfall. I want to start a new campaign but I'd really love to find active people in game. Where can I find the most active players in your experience between the 3 campaigns?

    Tanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Shivala92
    [link] [comments]

    Characters not appearing in character select screen.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I can only find 2 characters in my character select screen (out of many). And I made a character then logged out and it's not on the login screen. But when I tried making another character with the same name, it told me that it already exists.

    What's happening here?

    submitted by /u/Kaoshosh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment