• Breaking News

    Monday, October 25, 2021

    Guild Wars I just want to do Halloween quests and quick ZQ vanqs without superlevel mobs in the area QQ

    Guild Wars I just want to do Halloween quests and quick ZQ vanqs without superlevel mobs in the area QQ


    I just want to do Halloween quests and quick ZQ vanqs without superlevel mobs in the area QQ

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    I did it

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Looking for fellow gamers :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    I love GW. Always have good encounters with the community, which is why I wanted to reach out here.

    I love to play GW, Old School Runescape, and FF14.

    I was wondering if there are any guilds/discords or communities that have similar interests amongst these games. Life can be busy, but having a place to share drops and talk about goals as well as having opportunities to group up for content would be great.

    Sorry if this isnt the best place to ask something like this, but I felt much more comfortable asking the Guild Wars community.

    If there isnt much out there and it's something that also interests you feel free to reach out :)

    Thanks a bunch and stay safe out there my fellow gamers <3

    submitted by /u/Hurkle96
    [link] [comments]

    Why has no other game emulated GW?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    I just want a Guild Wars-like under active development so we'd get skill updates/fixes/balance :'(

    submitted by /u/ClickingClicker
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween Giveaway 2021

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    which class do you enjoy the most? (poll)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    which class do you enjoy the most?

    Allow multiple poll answers!

    https://www.strawpoll.me/45815074

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Nobody1985
    [link] [comments]

    Any Spanish SC guilds out there? Looking to practice daily & do some DoA/UWSC... :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment