• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 31, 2021

    Guild Wars I am so ecstatic right now!!

    Guild Wars I am so ecstatic right now!!


    I am so ecstatic right now!!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I have a Mac and since the Catalina update, I haven't been able to play Guild Wars (I used PlayOnMac for years and it worked seamlessly, but Catalina doesn't support it). I've just found out about Parallels because I need it to run a program for my research, and it runs Guild Wars perfectly on Windows 11. I am so happy right now. Happy Saturday everyone. ❤️

    submitted by /u/verissey
    [link] [comments]

    GwArmory and GwDressUp are gone?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I noticed the links and mentions were nuked from the Wiki, plus the old version that I have of each just doesn't work anymore. What gives?

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for any old guild mates

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Was part of a guild back in 2007 called Super Powered Quest Resolvers [SPQR]... They were part of a Kurzick alliance led by a guild called United Jedi... Spent a lot of time playing with these guys when I was 12-13, would be really cool to reconnect if possible.

    submitted by /u/paleto94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment