• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 13, 2021

    Guild Wars Heroic SF-Way

    Guild Wars Heroic SF-Way


    Heroic SF-Way

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Heroic SF-Way

    Hey everyone!

    I decided to make a team build revolving around Searing Flames and "They're on Fire" since I wanted something cool when I decide to play my Paragon. I've found Imbagon to be pretty boring and wanted to try something a little different (even though I know there are very few different playstyles on Paragon).

    https://preview.redd.it/n1chxj7rg6t71.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=ec2109c4044d1a0b2505113c8cc89ab82b462783

    The build basically maintains a 19% block chance, +3 health regen, +4 attribute points, 45% * 35% damage reduction, 19% * 50% block chance (on pressured targets), and constant healing for the whole party. Most of the healing is indirect thanks to a Boon/Prot monk and a Motivation BiP Paragon. Searing flames at Fire Magic 20 hitting targets with Cracked Armor hits really hard really often while all of the hex removal adds damage and all of the condition removal adds healing. One might think that the Boon/Prot struggles for energy but I've found that not to be the case. VQ in most areas in HM has been a breeze so far with this build and I really think that Boon/Prot style of Monk may be a little bit slept on in the current meta. I know almost everyone runs BiP N/Rt and an ST Rt, but I've found this to be a more mobile version of that comp once you get all of the Refrains running.

    I also took great care when considering the breakpoints on the builds: BiP hits +6 regen, both copies of "Fall Back" last 10 seconds which allows for permanent uptime, high Divine Favour and Divine Boon make the Monk prots work like Power heals, Gift of Health does some serious redbarring as well, both Paragons can contribute minor amounts of Spear damage, Splinter Weapon hits 14 Channeling Magic on an Elementalist for the 5 target breakpoint, and Fast Casting and Domination Magic are almost maxed out on the Mesmer.

    So far the toughest things I've cracked with the build is the DPS check in Ravenheart Gloom in NM and the Mesmer constructs in Vabbi in HM.

    Thoughts on the team?

    submitted by /u/WraithboundCA
    [link] [comments]

    A meme to spoil 2 campaigns

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Some said it wasn’t possible, but here he is. My single profession LDOA legendary skill hunter, and eventually gwamm.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    This is getting worse and worse as time goes on.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    High Legacy

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I am thinking about picking up the original guildwars but my internet is a pile of hot garbage. How hard to play would this be with constant 700 ping with higher spikes. Am I going to get rubber banding?

    submitted by /u/clodprince
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment