• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 26, 2021

    Guild Wars All-time highscores of Challenge Missions

    Guild Wars All-time highscores of Challenge Missions


    All-time highscores of Challenge Missions

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a place where all-time records of challenge missions are being tracked? I love challenging the quarterly records, but it would be great to have a place with all-time records! This might inspire some more community runs to challenge the top positions :-)

    Thanks in advance!

    Cheers,

    Alugian

    P.S.: In light of the current Halloween event, looking for more people to beat the Scarred Psyche challenge! :-)

    submitted by /u/Alugian
    [link] [comments]

    “ Nick” items?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    So people farm for collection items in both pre and post searing. Nicholas gives you a gift up to 5 times a day. Are there any point to these items besides those who are going for the drunkard and sweets titles?

    submitted by /u/Jonesstreetboy
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanics question (vsf)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    I just popped back on after being away for a while due to real life being crazy. Nothing was going on in Vlox, Gadds, or the other places I used to frequent so I figured I'd do the 7 hero VSF. Thommis kept breaking aggro and I remember there being something about the mechanics there that would cause him to keep running away but I couldn't remember the specifics. Any help?

    submitted by /u/justhereforgwinfo
    [link] [comments]

    The Knowledgable Asura

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I was trying to get back into the game and was looking at the Hero's Handbook to farm points, but u have no idea how to get the quests anymore. I am trying to find the main story quest line and it's just not I. My quest log. I'm at a loss for how to farm these.. can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/speck53
    [link] [comments]

    Celestial weapon

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    I started farming Naphui with my sin , its a fun farm and it drop lots of festive items. I also collect lots of celestial weapon. They are OS so cant put an Inscription on them. Are they worth anything or just good to sell to merch ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/marcusrokee
    [link] [comments]

    Why are arms 90-100e each?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    My GW1 playtime comes in cycles. Usually arms rose and fell in price with ecto (ecto goes up, number of ecto per arm goes down) and the last time I saw them they were about 55e/arm. That was when ecto were about 9k at trader. Now ecto are 13-15k at trader and arms are 90-100e. Did a bunch of bots or dupers get banned or something?

    submitted by /u/Charrikayu
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to GW1 too! :-)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    So I saw a lot of people are returning to GW1 so I decided to install and play too! :-) What are people doing these days as PVE content? There was so much to do and the game is huge it would take me ages to get all of it again so I was thinking to ask here :-P

    I found out I have 3400 hours played there…I was 14 in 2005when I started playing GW1 and it still looks great!

    submitted by /u/Mike9x9
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the Hero AI?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I've returned to play some Guild Wars, mainly before the new expansion for GW2, but noticed that heroes have become extremely stupid. They don't avoid AoE (usually), poorly use their skills, but, most importantly, they almost never interrupt enemies. I tried different heroes and behaviours (including locking targets), but they just let enemy healers to cast healing spells freely. I even tried taking 2 different heroes (in a 4-party group) with interrupts only or disabling every other skill, but to no avail. Any ideas for such AI degradation?

    I was trying to do vanquisher in Ascalon if it matters.

    submitted by /u/en7roop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment