• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 14, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Berserker gameplay be like

    Guild Wars 2 Berserker gameplay be like


    Berserker gameplay be like

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    The ideal male body does not exi…

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    [Oc] My djinn tempest, Ashanti with some swallows

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Happy Cakeday, r/Guildwars2! Today you're 12

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What armor is this? I see it every week and need to know

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    C.A.T ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    After recently upgrading to an ultrawide monitor from a very old standard one, I am just in awe of the beauty of this game! I feel like I have been viewing the game through a dirty window for the past few years!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Question for Soulbeast player.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    My main/fave class to play is soulbeast since I can switch between buff mode and normal range mode... but I notice... When I soul bond with my pet.. I ride a mount or swim on the surface... When I got off to land.. my pet will be stored instead...

    Usually I exited from raptor to an attack mode... But my pet is not there.. not in soul bond or even summoned next to me... It is stored... And since I'm in combat... I have to click soulbound 2 time to recall my pet to my side...

    Is it a bug or is it a hidden feature??

    submitted by /u/Zakimiew
    [link] [comments]

    Team ArenaNet for Extra Life 2021

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 appeared on Geek Love back in 2013.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    POV: You're a level 80 character that hasn't been played in a few weeks

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Blessed expansion idea: mouse plague except its Skritt.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Mice plagues are when for some reason the population booms out of control.

    Due to their hivemind nature, the Skritt become an intellectual force to rival the Asura. Unfortunately they realize that their newly massive numbers will be their own demise due to the new population growth being completely unsustainable.

    Desperate for a better source of food, the super-genius hivemind learn how to safely consume magic.

    submitted by /u/Aether_Storm
    [link] [comments]

    Please Anet, let us show the armor helm when the outfit head part is hidden!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    I know it's a popular request and it has probably been asked a lot, but when there's people who think it's almost impossible, i think something could be done about it:

    Since each outfit has already been made with a detachable helmet/head part, it could be made so that the head armor piece "below" it can be seen!

    There's a very well made mobile game called Darkness Rises, which is a perfect example of this; in this article (https://www.bluestacks.com/blog/game-guides/darkness-rises/guide-gear-costumes-upgrades-en.html) if you scroll down till the costume section, you can see that each skin piece has an "eye" button, which toggles the visibility of said piece. The costume is above, the armor below, just like in GW2, so by logic if you untoggle the costume helm, the armor helm would be visible. On DR this system is more elaborated cause as you can see each piece is totally detached from the rest of the outfit, but as i said even GW costumes have the head part "cut" from the body, thus making me think that something not so complex to implement could be done, correct me if i'm wrong of course.

    I think it would be a great addition for fashion addicted like me, and it would give more value to full costumes and a valid reason to not skip them during shop rotations. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Skaers
    [link] [comments]

    Rangers, what mechanic do you want for the new elite spec?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I made a post last week seeing if people thought there would be a pet. Most people said yes. So I figured I follow up on that and ask what people would like to see for a new mechanic on the next elite spec. Personally, I want to see either 2 active pets or our juvenile pet be raised to an adult pet. Gaining increased stats and maybe a new ability based on the pet family.

    submitted by /u/dattodoesyeet
    [link] [comments]

    Is this daily scoreboard or all-time?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Mount Breeding Game

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    If I care a lot about WvW what american server should I pick?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    About 4 or 5 years ago I got a character to 80 and played a lot of WvW but due to my pc being trash and school I had to stop. Now that I have a decent PC I decided to give it another try and the best way to do so was making a brand new account and starting from scratch (I will buy all three expansions as soon as I hit 80).

    I remember loving WvW and hanging out with guild mates the most so I would like to know which servers should I choose from if I want active and serious WvW and guilds?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Shaded-Haze
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know what this aura/effect is?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! every other day I notice a special magical effect or some kind of aura above a player's head in game, but I have no idea what it is called and cannot find any information about it. It appears every few seconds way above a players head, it's a tall purple/blueish animal that looks like a bull or a goat. After a few seconds it vanishes again. Does anyone know the effect I'm talking about? (I think I have a screenshot of it somewhere, could try to find it later)

    Update: Thanks guys, it is indeed the Anniversary Mail Carrier I'm talking about! You guys are so fast with replying :D

    submitted by /u/questionexisting
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to see if a instance is full in Group Finder

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    I started the game about 2 months ago so I am still kind of new, so bare with me if this is a common question.

    With the Halloween event and the Piñata meta, it normally takes me a few minutes to find a group that is in an open instance. Can you tell via the group finder or another way if the instance the group is on is full prior to joining then right click and join server?

    submitted by /u/AnonnyM0use
    [link] [comments]

    Slideshow-like lag, particularly in fractals

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Recently since around when DX11 beta came out, I've been experiencing extreme slideshow lag where frames seem to skip like crazy in big chunks. Mainly in fractal instances

    Some context- I play with high ping (320) and according to arcdps, my ping isn't fluctuating while this happens. Usual high ping lag is really different to this. It is the worst during fractals but I also have noticed it in open world and raids sometimes too.

    Also I am NOT using DX11 beta and turning it on doesn't change anything either.

    I have tested switching graphics settings to the lowest which also made 0 difference.

    In one particular fractal run, everyone was experiencing this lag but those with higher ping seemed to have a worse experience.

    Curious if anyone else has experienced something similar recently? If so, I would like to write a ticket to anet with more detail. If it's mainly just me, there might not be a lot of point to do so.

    TLDR; slideshow lag especially in fractals, after testing- seemingly unrelated to ping/graphics/internet connection. DX11 on/off makes 0 difference.

    submitted by /u/Scorcher250
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment