• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    Guild Wars Vanquished Lorna's Pass the other day!

    Guild Wars Vanquished Lorna's Pass the other day!


    Vanquished Lorna's Pass the other day!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Maybe one day.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    "You don't get to play" PvE Shutdown build for HM

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    "You don't get to play" PvE Shutdown build for HM

    Hey there!

    So some people asked me on how I vanquish areas with a low amount of heroes available and this is just one of my random brain fart builds. It really helps taking out key targets, shutting down enemy hordes and keeping them balled.

    OgBCkMz0OETzpgPUqgcZb5uI

    Obviously this is a troll build and has barely damage. I just enjoy taking it because heroes love to die to mobs of whatever kind. This is a buld to counter them all.

    https://preview.redd.it/7mfjaviu6xk71.png?width=549&format=png&auto=webp&s=79d994a2b5ae17c89c97358580d3484bdd5489c3

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, any mods that show missions and quests on the map/mini-map?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I've been spending too much time on towns looking for npcs and quests only for an npc to have a quest after I advance a quest or to reach a certain level. Currently hit lvl 20 on pre-searing and i'm attempting to go for gwamm. It would be great if there was a mod highlighting in the map where the npcs with quests are.

    submitted by /u/Folcrow
    [link] [comments]

    Texmod is too buggy, any alternative?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    I'm using texmod for easy cartography mod but it's too glitchy and buggy. I saw a post online about using uMod instead but I don't really understand how it works. I open the game and the tpf files just sit there? I've got no idea on how to use this and trying the steps on the "guides" from posts aren't doing anything, either the stuff they mention isn't there or just flat out doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/Folcrow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment