• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 23, 2021

    Guild Wars Taste of their own medecine

    Guild Wars Taste of their own medecine


    Taste of their own medecine

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    After doing Legendary Vanquisher, I can reliably say

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Just got back from Drakkar Lake

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Mesmer AP Build, what weapon set

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, since this reddit is really helpful when it comes to open questions. I successfully achieved my first LDoA and now I am going 4 the Holy GWAMM. I'm playing mesmer, and since the classic ESurge build is quite boring I went back to the AP-Discord Build like back in the days, my question now after a 10yr break: What type of weapon set does the modern AP Mesmer use these days? I have filled the empty AP Build slots with domination spells, should I go for a classic dom 40/40 here? Or is it better to just pick a Staff with, I don't know +30hp etc.?

    Happy for any input (advice on what spells to add etc)

    Looking forward to your answers.

    submitted by /u/Muesli49
    [link] [comments]

    All physical copies of the games �� the amount of stuff you actually received in the boxes is quite amazing!!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    7 Hero Petway - I changed up the pets to fit their masters a bit better

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Need advice on Perma pre character and Ironman

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Hey guys, im thinking about making a perma pre character and a Ironman.

    The two options are: Necro and warrior. Which one do you think is more fun and better for farming in Pre? and which one for an Ironman. (it need to be these 2 classes cos are the only one that im missing ldoa with)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/IzzyOwnz
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Anniversary Elites?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Would anyone with a Proof of Triumph be willing to help me collect the Anniversary Elites? Need the Ranger one most of all, but ideally would go for all the skillz. In-game name is Viktor Vassage if you'd like to message me there :)

    submitted by /u/EveryAcctThrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment