• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    Guild Wars Right clicking/Camera Jerking/Cursor bugs/Tabbed out

    Guild Wars Right clicking/Camera Jerking/Cursor bugs/Tabbed out


    Right clicking/Camera Jerking/Cursor bugs/Tabbed out

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    How many people are getting camera jerks (turns 90 degrees), or cursor goes to the edge of the GW window (which often results in getting tabbed out if paired with unfortunately timed cursor movement and clicking). Also happens when you turn your camera quickly. These issues seem to be made worse with right clicking as well.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BayTwoBaySix
    [link] [comments]

    My father introduced me to the game when I was a kid. Today I found this Gem at a second-hand shop. Forever Guild Wars.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Theorycrafting: making a (functional) warrior caster

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I love thinking of new builds and finding ways to do crazy, unintended things with the game. Recently, I was trying to think of a playstyle that would be difficult to pull off, and settled on the idea of using a primary warrior to cast spells. Obviously, such a thing would never be truly effective, but just for fun.

    As you know, the warrior has absolutely pathetic energy and regen levels, meaning he would probably need energy support from party members. It'd also be a waste of armor if he wasn't at the front, so maybe magic he could use in melee would be good.

    So what do you all think? Any ideas for how to make this work?

    submitted by /u/RandDurand
    [link] [comments]

    Glad I caught this when we lost favor during ZM today.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    How normalized has cheating, botting, RMT become in GW1?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    From my observations having returned for just a few days, there seems to be an acceptance or normalization of bots, RMT, and other practices that at one point may have been seen as abhorrent and toxic to an MMORPG's economy (Granted GW1 isn't really an MMORPG in the traditional sense).

    With that said, genuinely curious how normalized this has become in the game given its end of life status, and if/how attitudes about these practices (and their impact on the in-game economy) have changed among the current community?

    submitted by /u/alazar14
    [link] [comments]

    3 Arm Giveaway/500subs : ^ )

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    GW Launcher crashing, help?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Hi folks. I was following along KAOS's GW Launcher video and managed to successfully open to guildwars accounts at the same time. Previously, I was only able to launch 1, but I believe I'm on the right track.

    I installed GW Launcher and placed that into where my GW.exe file path is. I applied the .dat patch checkmark (when I disable this I can't open 2 accounts) and launched both my accounts. I choose my character and upon loading in, the game promptly crashes.

    Anyone familiar with GW Launcher and know of a way to get it to work? Or perhaps has had the same issue I have currently, and can walk me through troubleshooting?

    Additionally, I know there a multiple GW account softwares, if GW launcher is more difficult to get it to work, maybe y'all have an alternative?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wipiy
    [link] [comments]

    Which guild wars 1 class is most like guild wars 2s guardian?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Collector's Edition on eBay!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    https://www.ebay.fr/itm/133795905852

    Still sealed and trusted seller. Also CD keys in the store, including Factions pre-order (with picture of the game card).

    submitted by /u/KulkuriS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment