• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Guild Wars PvE Builds That Utilize Duplicate Skills: Some Meme-ish, Some Surprisingly Good!

    Guild Wars PvE Builds That Utilize Duplicate Skills: Some Meme-ish, Some Surprisingly Good!


    PvE Builds That Utilize Duplicate Skills: Some Meme-ish, Some Surprisingly Good!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    No Enchantment Domain of Anguish Team

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    No Enchantment Domain of Anguish Team

    Hey everyone!

    This is somewhat a follow-up post to my original team build that featured no enchantments, this time specialized for Domain of Anguish! So far I've tested it in Normal Mode where it has been incredibly effective. It's turned into a bit of a mixed bag as you'll see below!

    https://preview.redd.it/ehmte02sqmm71.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=b808c28edf9fa84e6fa649a49224630ccc81f90d

    The build features your typical meta bars, but combines the concepts of a few different meta setups into one. I've found that I really enjoy Psychic distraction Mesmers for shutdown, though they lack somewhat in single-target damage. To make up for this, I've combined them with a modified version of the old Discord-way N/Rt backline. The team still felt as though it was lacking AoE damage, as well as some extra shutdown potential on particularly nasty caster groups, so I further combined this team with Fevered Dreams. Between Fragility combined with the player bar for AoE spike potential and Fevered Dreams applying Daze, caster mobs have never been quite so helpless. Icy Veins is in there for additional AoE damage on kill as well as a hex primer for the Discord Necros. The variable slot on the main bar has been filled with "Fear Me" for the ability to hit crits constantly. Aura Slicer, Fragility, Reap Impurities, and both KD strike attacks all hitting crits deals absolutely massive AoE damage, tho finding a place for Asuran Scan on the bar would likely be a good idea.

    So far I've been able to complete City of Torc'qua, Ravenheart Gloom, and Foundry of Failed Creations (though I wiped at the Fury as I was unaware of the snake strat that balls the group up for you) in Normal Mode and have very little reason to believe that the bars wouldn't be successful in Hard Mode. The only adjustments I would consider making to the team would actually be to the player bar. I think a Focused Anger Scythe Paragon who could spam Aura Slicer and Reap Impurities might fit into the build even better than what exists so far.

    Thoughts on the concept and bars?

    submitted by /u/WraithboundCA
    [link] [comments]

    A big thank you for the GW community!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Just felt like doing this post to thank the community for keeping this game alive. It is my favorite game ever, and it wouldn't be same same without you all.

    I really enjoy watching this subreddit with fresh content, specially when people still try to innovate, create and post new builds (looking at you current top 2 posts).

    Also a huge shoutout for the veterans who're willing to help new people and are still around for what's going on.

    I was suprised to see that zbouties/missions outposts still have people to party with and do HM stuff together... For me playing with humans it's still the most fun i have.

    Keep it up and let's still hope for good things in the years to come!

    submitted by /u/ProtectiveWasKaolai
    [link] [comments]

    Vizunah Square (local quarter)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Looking for someone who could help me out getting access to the Vizunah Square local quarter as a non factions char. (Quest: Mayhem in the market)

    I'll pay or help you out in return.

    Leave a message or dm :)

    submitted by /u/ender__23
    [link] [comments]

    15th anniversary skills.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    We're the 15th anniversary skills only available during the anniversary event or are they permanently by the game? I know it's a silly question but I was watching some ‏‏‎ videos and the guy made it seem like it was event specific.

    submitted by /u/danielaniq28
    [link] [comments]

    Templates Issue

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I'm using PlayOnMac.

    This issue just started happening. When I go to load templates within GuildWars, it is blank. I can still save templates and they appear in the right file location, however, once I save the new template, it doesn't appear on the list in GuildWars. I am wondering why the template saver in GuildWars isn't recognizing the .txt files even though I can save templates and they appear in my documents.

    submitted by /u/Master_Tao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment