• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 15, 2021

    Guild Wars New player

    Guild Wars New player


    New player

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    As a new player, how recommended is it to start at prophecies and work your way in chronological order? Also what class would be recommended for someone completely new to this franchise?

    submitted by /u/Equivalent-You-4058
    [link] [comments]

    My GW inspired card game is live!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: I simply love this community :)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    best use of lockpicks for a nightfall only owner?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    I just bought 80 lockpicks for 100k from a fellow player and I am trying to find some locked chests in HM. I swear I ran into them all the time when I was running around with 2-3 lockpicks on me.

    does it matter if I open a HM chest in istan or Realm of Torment ?

    submitted by /u/TheDreadedDorkLord
    [link] [comments]

    could I recover the account I played on as a kid?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    So I played guild wars when it came out a long time ago and progressed an account pretty far. lots of fancy armor dyed black, and stuff.

    I used my now passed grandmother's email address and am extremely unlikely to remember the password. I have, still, some of the original CD-Keys that I used and the discs (probably not very helpful but it's something). Could I recover that account, change the email to something I use today, and rediscover Guild Wars with the benefit of my account and the hours I played as a child?

    submitted by /u/Michigander555
    [link] [comments]

    Wiki issues?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    For the past few days, when I visit the wiki it's been really slow to load and occasionally gives 500 internal server errors. Anyone know anything about the status of that, or if we can report it somehow/somewhere?

    submitted by /u/phlyingisphun
    [link] [comments]

    Is the German translation good?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm currently learning German and, believe it or not, I think MMOs are a great way to learn a foreign language (this greatly helped me back when I learned English). However, I think I read somewhere (on the German wiki iirc) that the German translation of Guild Wars 1 is pretty bad and Anet never fully corrected it.

    Could any German native speaker please confirm this so I know if I should set my game's language to German or not (I don't want to learn mistakes)? Also, I think there's a key that automatically translates the text to English when pressed - anyone remembers which key it is?

    Thanks/Danke!

    submitted by /u/thatjango
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment