• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Vindicator (Revenant)

    Guild Wars 2 Vindicator (Revenant)


    Vindicator (Revenant)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    This is my first time ever playing Guild Wars 2 and this is what I see the first day. (The game is really fun and I am starting to enjoy it btw.)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I'm so happy that my theory was partially true for the new rev legend 1 month ago

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    My eternally thanks to AN (if any AN staff are reading please pass on to the team)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    I met my fiancée over gw2 and he moved over from Poland to the UK so we can settle down and live the rest of our lives together. Honestly this game has brought so much joy to my life I am eternally grateful to AN for developing it. To think that if my guild decided not to do missions that day, or we didn't get that bounty or spent 2 seconds longer on a previous bounty that we would of never of met there and likely never meet.

    It scares me sometimes to just think of that for a moment, but I am the happiest person that he decided to stop by the event and help.

    So once again, thank you to AN for creating this game, and providing the means for two people to meet, and I am sure countless others. ❤

    I should also add I have formed some life long friendships also and some of us in the guild meet in person once a year (excluding last for obvious reasons) and I cannot put into words the care I have for each of them.

    I look forward to hearing other people's stories on those they meet in game.

    submitted by /u/Hefty-Society-5545
    [link] [comments]

    Vindicator Artwork

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Condi Renegade has no actual weaknesses. How do you think they'll attempt to create an alternative to it in EOD without releasing something just as overpowered?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    It's the second highest Condi DPS spec just under Weaver, except it has:

    -Assassin's Presence
    -Heavy armor, a medium health pool, high lifesteal, two amazing healing skills, ranged DPS
    -Great CC including two pulls even if one is shitty
    -Good mobility
    -Boonstrip
    -Can easily help top off Might for their subgroup
    -Bring two of them, have them each sacrifice around 3K personal DPS at (to land at 37K) to generate Alacrity for an entire squad
    -Bring one of them with Celestial to tank and do 30k DPS while generating 10 man Alacrity

    How do you create a class that rivals this? The only thing Condi Renegade doesn't have is reflection.

    submitted by /u/Magehunter_Skassi
    [link] [comments]

    After 9 years and 10000 hours I finally got my first legendary

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    What probably went on at ArenaNet when making the Vindicator

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Never give up on any PvP match - can't believe we won that game :)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Juni Strong Streaming Event This Saturday, the 18th!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Greetings GW2 Reddit!

    I hope you are all doing well! I am here to announce an event that will be happening this Saturday the 18th. If you don't want all the background info, I will be posting all relevant links at the bottom of this post, so feel free to scroll down there if you like!

    Otherwise, here's what's happening:

    Back in July, a member of the GW2 Community named Juni was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Her partner, a GW2 streamer named MaericTV began giving updates in his discord about everything they were going through, and how they were planning to deal with it. Juni has since received surgery and things seem to be moving in the right direction, but we are going to be running this event to raise some money to help them with any medical bills or otherwise, that they find themselves now dealing with. If you would like to read through all of the updates from July until now, I will be linking Maeric's Discord at the bottom of this post.

    Something important to note is that this event and all money raised is not part of any official charity. All of the money raised during the event (we will be fundraising through a GoFundMe) will be donated directly to Juni and Maeric. We want to be clear about this as this event is intended to be directly supporting them.

    In typical GW2 Community fashion, many different streamers and members of the Community are coming together to support Juni and Maeric, and run this event throughout the entire day Saturday the 18th and a 'Calendar' with all the streams, as well as when they'll be starting, will be linked at the bottom of this post. Any additional streamers that sign on will be added moving forward.

    Finally, if anyone wants to, I will link the Discord we've made to organize this event at the bottom of this post. There isn't a whole lot going on there at the moment, but if you have any suggestions or are interested in signing on to stream, please feel free to join!

    Whether or not you plan to donate anything is up to you, but make sure to come by and check out some of the streams going on that day, as I'm sure there's going to be some fun content, and potentially some interesting stream goals going on throughout the day! I look forward to seeing everyone there, and thank you <3

    JuniStrong

    Streaming Calendar

    Maeric's Discord

    Event Discord

    submitted by /u/Roile
    [link] [comments]

    Many people don't know who Freemoud Legion is.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Just ran a skimmer time trial and got a weird finish interface

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    Staysafe hits the 2k lmao

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Just started playing 3 days ago, and..

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Just as stated in the title, I, (lvl8) have almost no clue about most of the stuffs and about the current festival(four winds?) and got lost at labyrinthine cliffs. While I was asking for directions, there're 2 people with a dope looking throne who answered my questions and I began to ask more questions. I found out that they're spouses irl! They are the kindest players I've ever met in this game and thanks to them I was able to go back to my hometown without spending a single copper!(inner brokeness is grateful). Today was the best day in my life playing gw2. If both of you are in this subreddit, I want to say thank you for gifting me the Shiba Inu miniature <3

    submitted by /u/6xfxmx9
    [link] [comments]

    Just two cool looking Night Sylvari

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Now that we're just over a week away from the next beta week, I would love to hear from ANet about what kinds of changes are feasible and what parts of the elite specs they're willing/ able to alter so we can give better feedback

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Last beta week there was a ton of feedback and suggestions on the first 3 elites, covering everything from minor number tweaks to calls for complete rebuilds from the ground up.

    Obviously, total remakes are unfeasible for the team, but I'd love to hear what kinds of changes actually are or aren't possible so that I can go into the beta knowing what to think about ahead of time, and give the most useful feedback I can after the beta. I really appreciated the comments the team made about the legendary trinkets, explaining what they could and couldn't do easily and why, and it would be awesome if we could get a similar explanation of what things can and can't be changed easily in the elite specs.

    It would also be great to hear their response to the feedback from the first week. I know that its only been a couple weeks and I definitely wouldn't expect anything major or finalized, but I think the community would appreciate a rough outline of what they took away from the community feedback, what kinds of changes are possible, and what things they're thinking about altering.

    At the end of the day, the devs are human and we totally understand that there's limits on what's possible. I'd love to hear back from the devs on the scope of possibilities and what they plan to do with the beta feedback so that we can try to give the most useful feedback possible.

    The recent communication has been fantastic and I'm super excited to hear more about the next round of elite specs and how we can contribute to making them as good as possible.

    submitted by /u/The_ChortleMachine
    [link] [comments]

    Why Cantha is so special - Introduction & Tour! - Laranity

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Managing Anxiety in Gaming Situations

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    With EoD coming soon, and today's Rev reveal, this GW1 Factions (badass) cinematic seems relevant

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Is there a guide for returning players to catch up on new mechanics?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I stopped playing GW2 about 5 years ago, and obviously a lot has changed since then. I basically feel like I haven't played this game before, and a lot of the new information is flat out overwhelming and confusing, specifically the expansions.

    All I want is a guide of some sort to catch up on what has changed and what is new, currently I feel so overwhelmed trying to digest information I just sit in Lion's Arch confused on what is even done anymore when it comes to content.

    I have level 80s of pretty much every profession except Mesmer and Revenant, I basically have no ascended gear but can afford every exotic.

    I prefer PvE, but I am not too opposed to relearning the new map for WvW, and definitely want to try raids.

    submitted by /u/scottish1900
    [link] [comments]

    When you need to expand your equipment/build storage for a class, do you buy templates or do you just make a new character?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    So with EoD coming out with a third elite spec for each class, I was wondering what the community does when they need to run more than 2 sets of equipment/more than 3 builds. Character slots are 800 gems and give you access to 2 equipment templates and 3 build templates, as opposed to just expanding your equipment/build template storage on a character you already have, which is 500 gems per equipment template and 300 gems for build templates.

    I wanted to get a sense of which option people pick and whether or not there is some huge amount of utility I'm missing out on when buying just a character slot over new template unlocks, which seems to be much cheaper. Also, if there's some reason why you'd rather have all your builds on the same character despite the price I'm curious to know!

    I'll put comments below that you can interact with to support either option, but genuinely curious what everyone's opinion is on this and will be reading through the comments to help inform my decisions in the future. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mandala30
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment