• Breaking News

    Monday, September 13, 2021

    Guild Wars Never played the game!

    Guild Wars Never played the game!


    Never played the game!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Hello, i just downloaded the guild wars trilogy from steam and i never played the game before, only watched a couple of videos, any advice that could help a fresh start of a beginner? thx for any replies!

    submitted by /u/Dose0fXP
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back from FFXIV to Guild Wars and it feels just like home.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    I have been playing Final Fantasy 14 for the last year or so. I spent my whole time there on the free trial (base game and 1st expansion is free). When there was a gigantic influx of new players over the last 2 months, i was incredibly frustrated with FFXIVs login queues though: as an f2p player, it became impossible to even join the login queues because they (understandably) gave paying players priority and excluded free players from logging into the clogged servers. Yesterday, i came across some videos about the current state of Guild Wars and saw that it was still good, so I spent 3 hours recovering my account data (had to remember which of my 20 email accounts was the right one), and when I finally logged in and started a new nightfall character, I got flooded with all those teenage memories,seeing my old characters again that I spent so much time with again. I have to say, after playing FFXIV for so long, the heavy story focus and especially the combat system feels absolutely right. It is basically the exact same feel, with the added bonus that I have an entire party to build and play with with the hero system. This game has aged absolutely amazingly and, in my biased nostalgic opinion, GW is the better game. This comes from someone that absolutely loves FFXIV as well.

    Thanks to yall for making it possible to play this game 14 years down the line by staying faithful to it! See you out there!

    submitted by /u/Gidon_147
    [link] [comments]

    What's the diff? ...Fighter vs. Brawler Henchmen

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Been playing GW1 on and off for years, still have no idea what the hell is the difference between the Brawler and Fighter henchmen other than one uses an axe and axe skills vs. sword and sword skills.

    Could anyone that knows please let me know?

    submitted by /u/alazar14
    [link] [comments]

    Option paralysis! GWAMM motivation! Why is this game so fun when I should be playing GW2?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Rediscovered this game after having played GW2 for the last year and DAMN this game is just so good. Nostalgia aside it stands up so well even 20 years later. Something about the art direction, soundtrack, story and lore just makes this endlessly fun to play.

    But I find it hard to stay motivated and stick with one character. I found my old account and was disappointed to see that I had FAR less work done towards GWAMM than I remember. I did each campaign with a different profession so all my accomplishments are spread out -_- Going in I told myself I would approach it like a legendary in GW2 and work towards this for a year or two, but I'm not sure where to start! The accomplishments mostly sound doable (besides Vanquisher >_<) but I'm worried about the gold sink ones like the alcohol and candy ones??

    WHAT PROFESSION SHOULD I DO? I mained an Ele through Prophecies (and he has the most cartography done of all) and a Rit through Factions and Nightfall (he has the most Elite skills) but I also started playing an Assassin in Factions to prepare for End of Dragons and it's surprisingly fun. '

    I know this is all over the place I'm just overwhelmed and feel stuck in Shing Jea/ Ascalon with my new characters and need motivation. Thanks everyone!!

    submitted by /u/wild__leeks
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Guild Wars Song(s)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    The title says it all. What's your favorite Guild Wars song(s)?

    You may choose two or three if you have difficulties choosing.

    Mine are "Temple of Tolerance" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrFSDWx82sw&ab_channel=z3pplin7, and "Crystal Oasis" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oFGagjD18o&ab_channel=Trusselton. Enjoy!

    I am listening to the Guild Wars OST every single day while working for years...

    submitted by /u/ko_nuts
    [link] [comments]

    Returning playing wanting Anniversary Ranger Elite

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I'm wanting to get Together as One on my new Ranger, but apparently someone with a Proof of Triumph from the event is required to spawn them. I haven't had any short term luck finding someone so figured I'd post here as well. Is there a current list of players that are able to assist with that or would someone be available to assist?

    submitted by /u/buckydargon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment