• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 12, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 My Leveling experience in Guild Wars so far.

    Guild Wars 2 My Leveling experience in Guild Wars so far.


    My Leveling experience in Guild Wars so far.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Tiggered.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 Open World Events in a nutshell ^^

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Hit my all-time AP goal today

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I love how well the Dusk & Dawn Shoulder pieces match with the Equinox weapons

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Current goals

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Recently did a dungeon run and a very friendly exp player joined and asked everyone what their current short and long term goals are in gw2, and it got me thinking, what's everyone's goals? There is so much to do in gw2 that sharing eachothers goals may help players alike decide what they want to work for, including me :)

    submitted by /u/bananaboy737
    [link] [comments]

    My experience as a new player leveling 1-80

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I finally finished farming for gems to get this absolute beauty ! Started playing exactly one year ago today. I had to share !

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Altaholism: a guide to using alt characters in Guild Wars 2

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    GG, not even close

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Aquarelle Aurene

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Vinjato's Weekly GW2 Comics! "EAT UP!" ��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Thought I'd finally share my cosplay of Torag the Corrupted from Runescape

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    (Spoiler)Fishing and skiffs mastery lines.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    What about a rework on achievement points rewards?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Over the years, achievement point rewards have become less and less "a reward", with items that don't make sense today to "get there" and receive. The link below shows the progression of points up to 60k:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement_point_rewards)

    In my honest opinion, there could be some nicer things that would further encourage you to complete the points and get more people to actively participate in these achievements. It doesn't have to be anything extraordinary, but here are examples:
    - Cape
    - Novelties in general
    - Blacklion vouchers (like weapon, backpiece, chair, etc. )

    If possible share this post with your friends or people you know who would like to debate. That way we can get a feel for what the community as a whole thinks about the matter.

    submitted by /u/figoli
    [link] [comments]

    A thought on WvW reward system

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    I think the grandmaster shard given by the reward pips system should be a grandmaster mark instead.

    It is just weird that you gain a grandmaster mark in a mode where gears are normalised and you don't have to spend time to get them to be "better" than other players while you get 1/10 of a grandmaster mark in a mode where you have to actively work towards your gears to gain an advantage over other players.

    There are other problems with the reward system where it is unbalanced but the thing about grandmaster marks is the most obvious.

    submitted by /u/giveme80gold
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with the toxicity in the steam forum chats on guild wars 2

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I was bored and was looking at the community discussions on gw2 on steam. Big mistake. For some reason, people are very passionate about hating this game with (in my opinion) miss information.

    See: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1284210/discussions/

    submitted by /u/Cabaj1
    [link] [comments]

    For the first 8 years of playing this game, I thought I’d never craft a Legendary item. In the last year so far, I’ve crafted 3. Never give up - you may be closer than you think!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    How much DPS on the golem makes you ready for raids?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Here's my point of view: Fixed Link (maybe)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtN024jx3os

    TL;DW: Lots of people tend to demand some number like 15k, 20k or 25k DPS. But all of those numbers are way too low to be meaningful. It's better to make the number depend on the class the newbie wants to play, and set it at something like 80% of the benchmark. 80% of the benchmark is a really good spot because it forces *some* understanding of the class, but it does not require actual practice or muscle memory. You can see me in the video demonstrate that. All my DPS comes from decision making, not from speed.

    The other approach is: Don't require any DPS number before the first raid training. Visit the golem together with the trainee only after they've gotten their feet wet in raids. Then show them how to quickly reach 80% of the benchmark.

    But demanding that they reach some low number that is beaten by default no matter what you do, is just not helpful at all.

    What do you think? From your raid training experience, what was the most successful approach that brought people into raiding in the long term?

    submitted by /u/Training-Accident-36
    [link] [comments]

    Why do these nearly identical hammers have such different placements?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    My skiffing dreams are gone... reduced to atoms.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Wvw Exp - How to Level?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Hello Guys,

    Im quite New in in Wvw, i played Before, around Hot times. Im Rank 427 at the moment. I want to know, what the Best way is to gain Wvw Exp (Not reward tracks). I used a normal Exp Booster Before and i also got my candy corn Gobbler for it. But So they even Stack?

    submitted by /u/NilsTheRealNils
    [link] [comments]

    I hate it here! (PvP)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I think I'm going to have to give up on PvP (ranked at least). Which really sucks, it's good money and I really love some of the builds you can play around with there, however I think if I keep playing I might actually hurt myself.

    For reference, I'm generally a pretty chill gamer, I don't take shit too seriously, most of the time the biggest reaction you'd get if I died in a fight would be 'oh whoops' or a quiet curse under my breath.

    HOWEVER. Something about the ranked PvP in this game brings out some of the worst humans I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with. I don't think I've had a single game in over week where there wasn't AT LEAST one person who rage quit and went afk, or two people flaming each other in team chat, or the whole fucking team standing by the spawn entrance furiously flaming each other.

    I may have just played my last game of PvP I'll ever play in this game. I can't remain aloof to these issues, they fuck me up really good and effect my mood way more and for way longer than they should.

    I guess I'll head back to WvW and never make any money again ever

    EDIT: So after much more genuine commiseration than I had anticipated, I've also recieved some good encouragement & advice and offers to play with some nice folks, as well as an offer to join a guild wanting some casual PvPers. So I am going to continue playing PvP, because I want to love it and the builds are just so cool. It's totally not a vicious cycle I want this

    submitted by /u/RagingRube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment