• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 26, 2021

    Guild Wars Looking for a price check on unded minis. Getting back into the game and I'm totally lost when it comes to prices

    Guild Wars Looking for a price check on unded minis. Getting back into the game and I'm totally lost when it comes to prices


    Looking for a price check on unded minis. Getting back into the game and I'm totally lost when it comes to prices

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Ele Star Burst build - Is it worth it?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    I was taking a look at the PvX wiki and found this build: https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:E/any_PvE_Star_Burst

    I find it interesting, I like unconventional builds (touch skills are cool in my opinion). The thing is that I don't know if this build can be effective in normal PVE (NM, completing the campaigns). The initial nuke damage is very high, but with the reload time you become useless for a while. I still have an empty slot for a character and I am trying to decide what to do.

    submitted by /u/stalker_vanguard
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy the game on steam and add its cdkey to an existing (non steam) account?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    Destruction's Depths

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Can I tag along someone doing this quest? I wanna buy the deldrimor armor without completing all of eotn

    submitted by /u/cjwikstrom
    [link] [comments]

    Mesmer Dervish or Assassin?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Looking to casually work on titles and can't quite decide on which of the 3 I'd like to main more.

    My mesmer has LDOA so that's a 1 title advantage for GWAMM.

    The assassin has finished all 3 campaigns but the build feels 1 dimensional (dagger spam with SY).

    Dervish I have the least exp with as he's not 20 yet.

    Which is most versatile in terms of content it could do?

    submitted by /u/ClickingClicker
    [link] [comments]

    uMod stopped workin for me.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    uMod stopped workin for me.

    Hey there!

    Whenever I open uMod, I just have a blank screen. I can no longer do the cartography stuff, any ideas on how to fix? I downloaded a newer uMod, but this one doesn't run the cartographers mod at all. It's there but nothing happens ingame.

    v1.44

    v2.53

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment