• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 22, 2021

    Guild Wars I'm so done

    Guild Wars I'm so done


    I'm so done

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    When you reach sunspear rank 5

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    My unfortunate Guild Wars story

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I first played GW in 2005 when I was 15 years old. I was immidiatley hooked. I played around 1400 hours across 7 characters. All decked out in 15k armor or FoW armor. Got them all looking how I wanted. All skills unlocked, etc, etc.. I felt like I mastered all the content in the game. Then one day in 2009 i suddenly couldn't log on. A few months of arguing with customer service later and I get back in. I come to realize all my characters had been deleted. They were all replaced with monks with Chinese characters for names. All my gear was sold off or salvaged.

    I was crushed. All that time for nothing. They would not reset my account back because my account was now flagged for hacking or botting. The game was ruined for me. I was forced to move on. I couldn't imagine spending all that time all over again. Since then, I log on from time to time to pvp and get some nostalgia, but it isn't the same.

    GW2 comes and goes for me over the past 8 or 9 years. I have a good amount of hours into it but it doesn't scratch that itch the way GW1 did.15 years have gone by since I first played GW1 and nothing has compared.

    Well, I've decided to come back. My current binge of GW2 has me wanting more than ever to start fresh in GW1. Now at 30 years old I'm going to finally relive my favorite teenage game. I plan to play through with heroes and henchmen and see how it goes.

    I hope to see some of you along the way!

    submitted by /u/Xdaveyy1775
    [link] [comments]

    Have I met the Luxon fashion standard?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    No way to join more than 1 guild huh?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Dumb question, but there's no way to join more than 1 guild huh? I am currently in a guild that I like, with nice folks all around. The issue is that they are primarily a European guild, and no one is ever on when I play. Most of the time I play evenings PST, after 8:00 p.m. Once in a while I'll play mid afternoon on a weekend, but that's like once every 2 weeks, and its when I get to interact with them. Other than that, almost nobody is around when I play.

    I am wondering if there is any way that I can join a different guild, even if it is on alt characters, or if the guilds are still account wide?

    submitted by /u/alazar14
    [link] [comments]

    I was cleaning my room. This was my first experience with Guild Wars. Now I am 9 years into GW2.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Need opinions

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Alright so I'm a little dimwitted when it comes to pc specs, so a little help would be Coolio.

    I need a new laptop for work/school. But I also would love to have one that will run the game while I procrastinate school work, or stuck in a hotel for work. I don't need high end, that's what my Desktop is for. Any help would be appreciated greatly!

    submitted by /u/GunnSlinger715
    [link] [comments]

    Question about armor vs creature shield (pve)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Hello i'd like to know how ar+xx vs creatures work, for example lets say I face a tengu that uses fire spells, will I take less/same damage with a shield +10vs fire or with a 10vs tengu?

    in short will a creature armor shield reduce the damage taken of every attack from the creature ?

    submitted by /u/LadyBanana75000
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a partner/team for a fresh level journey

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    So, I'm looking for a duo/full party to make new toons and beat the campaigns together (or do LDOA/Pre-Searing only). Here my choices I would choose for my professions depending on campaign.

    Monk for Pre-Searing/LDOA

    Ranger for Prophecies

    Necro for Factions

    Warrior for Nightfall

    My in-game name is Monkeyz Pre (i'm mostly on that toon for my solo LDOA/Survivor), you can comment/message me here or my Discord: MonkeyzPRican#6018

    submitted by /u/MonkeyzPR94
    [link] [comments]

    Active and casual Alliance looking for more people/Guilds!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    So I have been rebuilding my old Guild, and growing our alliance for a few months by now, and we are looking for more friendly people to add to our ranks!

    Our name is The Olympian[Gods], we sit just under 40 members currently, and have 5 out of 10 guilds in our alliance. We are quite active, and very vocal on discord. As we use discord as a way to organize events, as well as group for dungeons or campaigns.

    While our Alliance is more on the casual side, as we focus on title grinding, campaigns, and regular dungeon runs; we are partnered with a very large and active SpeedClear Alliance. This allows for our members to hang out in a friendly community with no pressure, but also have the access should you want to get into SCs. You will get a link to their discord from ours, and they have forming channels and runs happening daily.

    Some of the events we have done is the past are raffles and armor giveaways, and currently we are in the middle of a 1v1 tournament. Beyond that, we have a nice mix of PvE and PvP, so there is a little bit for everyone.

    Anyone is welcome, new or returning players. Shoot me a message here or in game @ Chocori Biro with any questions! Hope to hear from you soon

    submitted by /u/BiioHazzrd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment