• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Guild Wars Active SCs?

    Guild Wars Active SCs?


    Active SCs?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Where are the best places to find active SCs/teaching?

    I'm in a guild, I'm also in the [LGit] discord and a few others but it never seems like anyone does any SCs on a consistent basis.

    Some I really want to do are UWSC, DoASC, Kathandrax, maybe Slaver's.

    Are these active at all?

    submitted by /u/LoyalServantOfBRD
    [link] [comments]

    Useful Monk Build that isn't Heal or Prot?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    I am currently vanquishing and doing HM missions/dungeons with a group of friends and we already have the healing covered. That leaves me in an awkward spot, because I dont know what to do to be usefull. Ray of Judgment is good when it hits a group, but most of the time I hit at most 2 enemies for 1-2 ticks, because in the 2s casttime, the Mesmers have already killed a good chuck or the enemies scattered before the Ray hits them.
    My build:
    Strength and Honor for our melee guy, Ebon Battle Standard of Honor for the Midline DPS, "You Move Like A Dwarf!" for the Ray of Judgment, Seed of Life because it is a nice heal without putting anything in Healing/Protection Prayers And then the "usual" smite package of Smite Condition, Smite Hex and Reversal of Damage, which feels meh. Any thoughts on how to improve this? Should I just play a crappy Mesmer without runes and fastcasting? Are there better ways to buff my teammates than "Strengh and Honor" and the Battle Standard?

    submitted by /u/Kero992
    [link] [comments]

    You can sell Black Dye again!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Returning Player

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    I'm 22 and played this game with my dad a decade ago. We're both downloading it again to play with my uncle and cousins. Since I was younger when I played it the first time, I don't really remember much. I just remember that I always wanted to make a necromancer/ranger, so that's what I'm going with. If anyone has any advice or tips, they would be greatly appreciated. I'm excited to play a game I used to really enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Bgnaught
    [link] [comments]

    Best character/Hero comp for GWAMM

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm looking to get my GWAMM with the absolute best character and hero comp. what class should I pick my self and what builds should I look for. I've played GW1 long time ago and have the resources saved up to make any comp including mercenary heros. I look forward to your input. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Banana4monkey12
    [link] [comments]

    texmod: any archives out there with cool looking skins?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    texmod: any archives out there with cool looking skins?

    I thought it was too complicated for a noob like me, but I finally installed it and it's great, but all I managed to find were some so-so skins on the wiki. is there some player made skins gallery somewhere? with files available. my first attempt so far.

    https://preview.redd.it/3gx560q2eok71.png?width=1001&format=png&auto=webp&s=f19a456861f149844e8da640cb08a3e86ebe5a96

    submitted by /u/TheDreadedDorkLord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment