• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - September 04, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - September 04, 2021


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - September 04, 2021

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Another Boon and Condition concept

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Wow Refugee and veteran Found his forever home.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    I've gotten so many great emotions playing Guild wars 2 for the past 2 weeks, that I haven't felt playing wow in YEARS!. Its absolutely wonderful that the FOMO feeling is non existent in this game.

    Not only is very boomer/casual friendly, like myself - The community in this game is without a doubt ONE the best things about it.

    Short story : I was struggling to get a Hero point challenge in one of the new maps of the expansion. I was dying solo and outta nowhere, a player came and helped me. After the kill, he asked me if I needed any help. I told him that I would love to get all the Hero points I needed to fully unlock my elite spec. I was so pleased to read him say ''let's do them together''. He took me on a trip around the map, showed me some cool places, talked about the game, killed some monsters, and overall had a great time.

    The guy was truly the definition of a mentor. He has created a guild focusing primarily on helping new players and returning ones,. He is also looking other veterans of the game who would want to act like mentors for those players.

    I want to express how incredible it feels to play gw2. I asked something in map chat and I get replies immediately with people trying to help. Also the fact that I can slowly progress the gear knowing that I will never have to change it, makes it so much more peaceful. I can finally progress at my own pace!.

    The combat in gw2 actually rewards you for being good and the animations feel smooth. The game design around mounts is also incredible. I can't wait to get my first dragon!!

    All and all , I'm disappointed that I haven't started playing earlier.

    No more monthly sub, I am finally at peace.

    See you guys in-game!

    submitted by /u/Hawke45
    [link] [comments]

    Elite spec gameplay leaked: The Jetstreamer

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Free flying in Festival of the four winds!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Vinjato's Weekly GW2 Comics: "Chop Chop"

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    The commanders on their way to Southsun Cove for a summer break with friend and family.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    A follow up to the 'Status Reset' change introduced on August 31

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Guess i need help! My Raidstatic refuses to kill Slothasor after someone sent them this video...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    We're hard at work preparing for the next #GuildWars2: #EndOfDragons elite specialization beta event on September 21! Are you looking forward to it?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Efram's cub Prisca definitely has the best plan for the festival.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    After 2 years of playing the game off and on, I finally made my first legendary! I didn't have anyone to share it with, since I mainly play solo, but I'm really happy about this!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Will we ever get and boon/condi bar new look?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Towelliee enjoys gw2 :)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Do people actually purchase black lion keys? What am I missing?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    I understand for some, gambling is an addiction that doesn't need to make sense. But to those who aren't swiping the credit card and grind for their gold, a single key is the same price as roughly ANY rare skin. From the trading post, you can select the weapon for 40g and be on your way. From the BL chest, oops here's some dye, open 12 more, here's a rare harpoon lmao. Does anyone actually convert gold for keys? If so, what are you hoping to find? If the open anywhere contracts are anything like the drop rate on infusions, I'd imagine ones looking at 1000+ chests before even being allowed to think about an anywhere contract.

    submitted by /u/SnooBunnies795
    [link] [comments]

    Please add "Chill" to your T4 fractal groups to attract reluctant players

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    It kinda does work because I instantly join and see others fill up really fast. 99% of the time the run is smooth too.

    submitted by /u/doozyjr
    [link] [comments]

    Initiative diamonds?! 100% Thief confirmed!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    That is 100% a trigger in the handle, and the blade chunk looks suspiciously like a blocky revolver barrel/cylinder

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Sylvanas joins Gw2 Lmao

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    IBS Elite Specilalization 1: Warrior

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Towelliee already fully understands the game

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Well, First it was the Sylvari, then the Olmakhan...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    [Art] Uncorrupted Abaddon - Guild Wars

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment