• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 12, 2021

    Guild Wars Ride of the HA bots

    Guild Wars Ride of the HA bots


    Ride of the HA bots

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Josh Strife Hayes reacts to The Frost Gate ending

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    When you're 25 hours into your War Ultimate Hardcore Ironman

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    R/W Beastmaster Build PvE Prophecies

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I haven't played GW since back in 2009 but played it for 4 years then, and now I'm back! I have always loved the ranger and have chosen to go with R/W, but would really like some help with a build that does utilise the ranger pet. I like my bows...I know it isn't preferred, but does anyone or can anyone suggest a build that uses bow/beast with a little warrior skills? (I like Sprint...it just makes the campaign more fun haha) I tend to solo run most of the time with just henchies, so I think things like Troll Unguent and Favorable Winds would be good choices?

    submitted by /u/Cynzie94
    [link] [comments]

    Moladune

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    I know it's a long mission but the struggle is real.

    submitted by /u/Wild-Pick-2246
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment