• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Guild Wars Look what I found! That was a while ago!

    Guild Wars Look what I found! That was a while ago!


    Look what I found! That was a while ago!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    So proud of our 2-man guild! We finally own an outpost even if its just for a while!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Remembering that one old joke...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Will this ever be on sale?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    I want to buy the full edition which stands at 40$ right now and I don't feel like paying the full price especially knowig the game has been on sale before. So I am asking you since I saw the last 50% off was years ago, anyone knows if it will ever happen again? I really love the game and want to play it.

    submitted by /u/RandomAhoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment