• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Guild Wars Learning to play VoS dervish be like

    Guild Wars Learning to play VoS dervish be like


    Learning to play VoS dervish be like

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Looking for EL Gwen Tonic in Pre for Time Travel Gwen Playthrough

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I've created a perma-pre characted called Time Traveler Gwen who is just here to kick some Charr ass and it would be tight to actually have the Gwen tonic to go with it. The only problem is I haven't seen anyone offering one in pre and I'm probably too broke to afford it anyway. I've got 19e in my storage in post that I'll gladly trade you for it. If 19e isn't enough, I can farm some more nick sets to sell for more.

    EDIT: u/HandcremeNorwegische already got one for me! Thanks for making a great community even better! And thank you to everyone else for being willing to help, this is why I love Guild Wars <3

    submitted by /u/EaglDeth
    [link] [comments]

    A Hero Team Build Based on Knock Downs and Hard Hitting Frontliners

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    A Hero Team Build Based on Knock Downs and Hard Hitting Frontliners

    What's up everybody?

    I've been playing through the campaigns as a Dervish since I've been trying to level all my characters to just before Guild Wars Beyond stuff so I can decide what I have the most fun with before getting to the truly challenging content. I've been playing around with the idea of Knock Down spam to shut down backlines and hit really hard, really fast. Below is what I have going.

    https://preview.redd.it/euhc1br0hhi71.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=df2f622750222f6db14e4b827cccfcaaac0a79b5

    For the optional on the main bar I've been running either Mystic Sweep (general play) or Banishing Strike (undead, minions, spirits, etc) or Asuran Scan (when blindness and blocking gets spammed). The E/Mo maintains the bonds on both frontliners, enemies tend to ball up around us allowing the scythe damage, KD spam, and Splinter Weapon to decimate groups. For tougher targets, the constant spamming of high damage attack skills makes short work of them as well.

    Another plus to this team is that it doesn't seem to require much tweaking from area to area. Hex-Heavy areas get crushed by the Prot Derv, Conditions don't matter due to the high amounts of spirits with Mend Body and Soul, there's a ton of overall prot for pulling and sustain during a fight, lots of shutdown from the KD spam and the Mesmer interrupts. Enchantments on enemies don't last thanks to the Orders Derv and the Mesmer. The only real problem I've encountered is a LOT of enchant removal, but in those situations I would simply replace the E/Mo with a ST Rit with Strength of Honor.

    Thoughts from the GW Reddit community? Anything I haven't considered that might be worth looking into?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/WraithboundCA
    [link] [comments]

    Networking your builds?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I have two computers my main computer at my desk and a older computer that I retired to the living room, so I can play games in that room. The problem is that when I am on the living room PC all my builds I have saved on main computer are not on it. I have successfully shared the folder to the living room from the game room via network. Gave it read and write ability. I can see it from the living room PC.

    Now the real question, how do I make GW in the living room reassign the default location to the new shared location on the game room pc? This way, so no matter what computer I am on. If I make and save a new build it automatically goes into the same folder that both computers will use when I am on the other computer and I don't have to keep recopying back and forth. Thanks for any helpful suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Yttikymmug
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got some Elite Mesmer Tomes for next time I get online? Also regular? Keep asking in Kamadan with no response

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I'll pay for them or if you got an absolute shiet ton for giveaway that works too lol add me on there crackavelli tha don or pm

    submitted by /u/codygoldade
    [link] [comments]

    Rebuilding Alliance, looking for members and Luxon Guilds!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, you might have seen my other posts previously recruiting for my guild.

    Due to a fall out with the Ally I recently merged with, I am now looking to rebuild the Alliance I had before I merged.

    The Olympian [Gods] is our name, and we currently sit around 20+ members. While still small, we are a friendly group of people who are here to enjoy the game!

    I like to host Alliance events such as Raffles, 1v1 Tournaments, Scavenger hunts, and many more. Also into running some UW or FoW, Zaishen Quests, or just generally playing through the campaign. I also enjoy Pre quite a bit.

    Anyone members or Guilds looking to join, shoot me a message here or in game @ Chocori Biro

    submitted by /u/BiioHazzrd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment