• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Guild Wars Is this game still worth playing in 2021 if I have only the main game? How active is it?

    Guild Wars Is this game still worth playing in 2021 if I have only the main game? How active is it?


    Is this game still worth playing in 2021 if I have only the main game? How active is it?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I used to play GW1 around 2010 and liked it a lot. Now I'm thinking about coming back. Is this worth playing or I should look for some other rpg/mmo?

    submitted by /u/DaePewPew
    [link] [comments]

    Guild wars 2 player looking for advice.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm a guild wars 2 player who wants to experience Cantha before it comes to Gw2. I tried to do the same for Elona but I couldn't get very far before I'd stack up a 60% debuff every attempt at clearing a quest and just gave up. I'd like to try again with some advice from the community.

    Ideally I'd like to role play to get fully immersed in the story and environment to fully appreciate End of Dragons. For this playthrough I'd like to play the stories in chronological order starting from Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall then Eye of the North as thats the in universe order I've gathered from the wiki. In regards to play style I'd like to play something that doesn't need to much setup (I've tried necro and ritualist but I'm not a fan of setting up spirt platforms and my mercenaries don't like to pull mobs, they just charge in and engage).

    The difficulties I have faced so far are not being able to pick of mobs effectively and using skills effectively I think. I always run out of energy while trying to use my skills and I can't pull of the combo. Then the encounter goes south and my hp just disappears. I've tried taking more defensive mercenaries like the guardian and healer, as well as ranged ones like the elementalist but it feels like the enemy has better strategy than me and comes to kill my healer before promty wiping my party. I've also tried using the armor crafters but I don't have a feel for how much defense and damage I need.

    I am looking for build and equipment advice, as well as team comp which would be feasible at all points in the story if thats possible.

    submitted by /u/Activepaste
    [link] [comments]

    IRONMAN CHALLENGE

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Oi. Back on for another run with the IRONMAN challenge. Just made it past Fort Runik. Gonna do some quests and try to hit the next mission.

    twitch.tv/comradegoof

    submitted by /u/CaiCaidore
    [link] [comments]

    How long will the GW1 servers stay up for?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    So I know that this is game is from 2005 and it is amazing to still see it up and running.

    I am very glad to get the chance to play this game for the first time in 2021. So far I am really enjoying my experience a lot. The community is especially great.

    I was just wondering, how long will this game be supported for? Is there like a set date when they will shut down the servers? I just hope that I didn't start this too late in its life.

    submitted by /u/KasCia
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Armor Remnants drop rate

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    Do i need to talk to a NPC or do something before i can get these to drop. I had a char that finished NF and started doing the mission for hero armor for HoM. Didn't get the drop in about 2 hours of doing the mission (killing mad spirits until i eventually die). I read that the drop rate is only high for the first couple drops so maybe i threw them away in the past. So i finished the nightfall campaign on a other char (was in kourna) and started doing the mission. Did it for about an hour but still 0 armor drops. Also tried shadow nexus for about 30 min but that armor also doesn't seem to drop. Didnt have an issue with the corsair mission, it dropped all the time. It feels like i am doing something wrong. I need about 5 of time so if it takes this long to farm one its probably better to buy them.

    submitted by /u/Giovanni_Unleashed
    [link] [comments]

    Casual Guild since beta looking to join Kurzick Alliance

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I'm still in my Kurzick guild that I've been playing with since beta. At this point it's just me logging in a few times a week, and my wife and kiddos every once in a while. I'd like to have more friends, but I don't want to leave this guild due to the history. Are there any Kurzick alliances out there that would be willing to have us? Are there any other guilds out there that would join me if I created such an alliance?

    submitted by /u/AeroSigma
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player: How involved is Hero Management in Combat?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Hello! I was planning on returning to the game to go through the campaign solo, but I was wondering, once I have hero gear and builds set up, how hands on is management of them in combat? Or is their AI good enough to let go on their own? I was hoping it would be pretty low maintenance.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cardonell
    [link] [comments]

    Enchant Protection (stop removal)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Is there any skills or builds that stop your enchants being removed?

    submitted by /u/alecia1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment