• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Guild Wars Ironman Challenge - first run through.

    Guild Wars Ironman Challenge - first run through.


    Ironman Challenge - first run through.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Hello! I don't usually post here but I know the community enjoys some Ironman challenges. So here's a link to my stream. I've made it to The Great northern wall mission and I'm going to be running through that mission for the first time tonight at 7:00 pm PST. I would love any tips or advice during the run. I'm a Monk/ranger at lvl 7. If I complete the mission quick enough, I might run the next mission.

    Ironman challenge link

    submitted by /u/CaiCaidore
    [link] [comments]

    Vanquishing with 4 players

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Hey all! I am currently looking for Team builds and of course most if not all are 7 Hero builds. I guess we can just use them but I thought maybe there are some better options with more players? I know that for example BiP is probably better on a hero as they know the energy of everyone and give the BiP accordingly, but are there builds that work better when executed by a player and are preferable to the standard 7 hero builds? My friends are playing Warrior, Ritu and Mesmer, I have Monk, Assassin or Paragon. Is playing Imbagon a good idea? I remember them being pretty good support builds but I dont see them in team builds often.

    submitted by /u/Kero992
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to solo Prophecies?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I just bought GW1 again after losing my original account to a bot. Is the game even playable anymore on a new account?

    submitted by /u/MrDysprosium
    [link] [comments]

    War in Kryta without accepting quest?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player after 15 years, and my wife and I have been playing through Prophecies together. We recently completed Hell's Precipice and finished all the Titan Quests. We recently traveled from Temple of the Ages to go kill Rotscale, since I'd never done it before. When we left, there was a War in Kryta story "cutscene" with some Peacekeepers and some White Mantle guy, and Shadow and Carlotta appeared out of nowhere to help. Everything I've seen says this is part of the War in Kryta questline. Neither myself or my wife have accepted any War in Kryta quests, so I'm confused why this is happening. Is it possible to trigger War in Kryta without accepting the quest from Murro in Lion's Arch? It's a little frustrating knowing that the enemies and NPCs will be changed in some maps. Truthfully, it doesn't really matter, since we're moving on to Factions now. I'm honestly just curious how this happened.

    submitted by /u/Mountain-Preference4
    [link] [comments]

    LF PvE Ranger Builds

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Hello fellow epic gamers I'm looking for fun Ranger w/Hammer and Ranger w/Scythe for general PvE runs. They don't need to be the most effective, my priority is fun :) If any of you have interesting builds I'd be delighted to try them out.

    submitted by /u/s3rl3r
    [link] [comments]

    greater summit axe rarity?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    looking to buy one but can't seem to find sellers.

    Wondering how much they go for?

    if anyone wants to sell one, I am willing to buy.

    submitted by /u/Ca1lahan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment