• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Guild Wars First Time Beating Kanaxai in The Deep!

    Guild Wars First Time Beating Kanaxai in The Deep!


    First Time Beating Kanaxai in The Deep!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I followed the guide that Talon Deathblad outlines in this YouTube video to beat The Deep.

    https://youtu.be/bs5YpULLg8U

    I'm so excited that I was able to do this with 7 heroes, since I assumed I would probably never get to do it (party of 12?!). I was too nervous to go with people because I'm really terrible at this game. If you haven't had a chance to do The Deep, try it out! Also, I ran an Ele/A for my character.

    submitted by /u/TheSnowKeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Re-Downloaded after 11 years. What have I missed?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Could use some advice/guidance (GWAMM & drinks)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys :) Longtime reddit lurker / primary GW2 player here!

    I inherited my dad's GW1 account several years back and would love to close the book on his legacy (so to speak) by finally finishing GWAMM. With help from my brother, I was able to finish party & sweets with little to no problem, and now I have one title left to achieve GWAMM. I figured the easiest route was the booze.

    I managed to get to 3k points so far. Thing is...I've never really played GW1 beyond the campaigns. Never touched the challenging content, never fussed over builds, never even traded with anybody else. The economy in this game is a bit difficult to wrap my head around, so I'm hoping y'all can help me figure this out.

    Basically, I don't have a lot of gold left, zero ectos, and not much else aside from a moderate pile of leftover sugar. Problem is, I have no idea what this stuff is actually worth or how to turn it into drink points. It seems like some sweets have far more value than simply their points.

    I'm just hoping to turn my sugar pile into as many drink points as possible, so I would really appreciate some guidance on how to tackle this! For context, here's what I'm sitting on:

    • 687 cupcakes
    • 184 candy apples
    • 68 candy corn
    • 90 red rocks
    • * Additionally, while not sugar, I also have a few 7th birthday presents and a full set of anguish gemstones. I'm not sure what the demand is for these compared to arms, but I always die trying to get to the collector...

    So what should I do here? Should I just sell everything for ectos and buy drinks with what I get? Should I price based on what I'm seeing in trade chat? And finally, what warnings do y'all have for me when dealing with trades?

    Thanks in advance! I'm really looking forward to finishing my dad's journey in GW1 and carrying it with me in GW2. :)

    submitted by /u/erinnharper
    [link] [comments]

    I just sold a celestial dragon for 100e. Am I missing something or was someone just rich and desperate? I bought mine for 5e a few months ago.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    PvE Team build using Rangers, Paragons, Warriors, and a full Dervish Backline

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    PvE Team build using Rangers, Paragons, Warriors, and a full Dervish Backline

    Hey everyone!

    I'm making a follow-up post to my question regarding a Dervish backline. A couple people were curious about the builds and I said I'd post them. I've made quite a few adjustments to the team and have settled on this for the time-being as a relatively effective team build using no 60 armor base casters at all. I was able to clear all FoW areas on normal mode with this (minus the quests since I forgot heroes are bad at healing the Griffons). Not a super impressive feat, but indicative of some stability at least

    https://preview.redd.it/z4g54tnqw0f71.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=68f3b2501f600aaa785c8d8e1628cca9dfb12951

    I'd love to hear some thoughts on the comp and if anyone has any ideas on how to improve it! I'm thinking of switching the ranger bar for a D/Me comp of some sort to add some shutdown to the group, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

    submitted by /u/WraithboundCA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment