• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 This NPC just came back from WvW it'd seem

    Guild Wars 2 This NPC just came back from WvW it'd seem


    This NPC just came back from WvW it'd seem

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    So every Profession gets a racial representation in art. Core Rev is sort of confusing though Sylvari is my close bet and Renegade is Sylvari. But who the faulk is this guy?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Mage knight outfit has to be one of the best outfit in the game. the detail and design is amazing. even the hat grows on me.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    If ANET put a custom waypoint on the gem store, where would you put it?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    I was playing BotW recently and the DLC with the teleport medallion got me thinking... What if ANET did the same thing? Suppose they put a settable waypoint on the gem store for, say, 800 gems. Where would you put yours?

    Rules:

    1. The gemstore item is a waypoint setter. It has unlimited uses, and when you use it, you have the option to either set the waypoint, or teleport to your existing waypoint (if one exists). Once set, it can also be used on the map like any other waypoint.
    2. The set waypoint is available to all characters on your account. You can only have one custom waypoint per account. Attempting to use the item to set a second waypoint will erase the first.
    3. You cannot set the waypoint in WvW or PvP, and you cannot set it inside of an instance.
    4. The waypoint will never show as contested.
    5. The waypoint has a generic name (something like "Custom Waypoint") and cannot be linked in chat.
    6. The waypoint shows on the map with a slightly different color/symbol to make it visually distinct, and is visible even with the map fully zoomed out (similar to how guild members show as yellow dots even at full zoom).
    7. Setting a custom waypoint has a 1-hour cooldown to prevent it from being abused for jumping puzzles and such.
    8. A character must be level 2 or higher to access the waypoint.
    submitted by /u/TwinHaelix
    [link] [comments]

    Jormag's Turn

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    PSA Superior sigil of Torment on the PSNA today

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Visual Breakdown of the Elite Spec Icons + Lore

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    For 3 Years I was able to keep all novelty slots empty on my main. For some reason this boss rush forced the tonic into its slot. Personal tragedy I felt I needed to share.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    missed it by THAT much.. (sorry for the potato quality)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    End of Dragons - New ranger pets speculations?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Any guesses on what new pets we will get in EoD? A Panda bear would be nice.

    *edit* underwater a sea snake would be funny

    submitted by /u/Aggravating-Youth838
    [link] [comments]

    Making a square, summons the boss faster.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    More options for Decoration placement please.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    8th birthday reminiscing

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    I just had my 8 year birthday with my first character on GW2. I originally started playing when I was in middle school because WoW was a subscription service and money was tight. It's been with me through middle schools, high school, and soon college as I approach graduation. I have really fond memories of coming home from school and playing until my dad kicked me off so he could play his games until dinner. Summers were my favorite because I would stay up all night playing and only going back to bed until my dad got up for some pre-work gaming. It's world building and story telling are all things I love about this game and it's been amazing to follow them through all of the expansions. It's been a source of comfort and nostalgia for me when things aren't going good. Even though I don't have the time anymore to play as often as I'd like I'm currently in my last summer break ever and for the past 8 summers I've played this game and it still has that excitement as when I was a kid. I love this game and I can't wait until my decade birthday.

    submitted by /u/geodeee
    [link] [comments]

    How's the pvp in this game compared to wow arenas?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Hi! I love arena in WoW, especially 2v2s and 3v3s but with how WoW just requires so much time just to even start arena pvp has been turning me off. Just feels like the game does not respect my time all. So my friends and I are looking to find another game to pvp in and was wondering if anyone that has experience in WoW arena and guildwars2 pvp could share their thoughts?

    Thanks and hope you have a wonderful day!

    submitted by /u/lazertank889
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot request! Would you show me your Asura Male using Endless Embiggening Tonic standing next to players of other races, so I can compare their heights?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    I'm just starting out in GW2. I really want to be an Asura Warrior, but one thing is holding me back, and that's their small size. I'm a transmog crackhead in MMOs and so I usually play larger races so I can show off better. However, the personality and animations of the Asura have won me over in GW2. So you see my problem.

    I've read about the Endless Embiggening Tonic, and I'm wondering if a max height Asura male with the biggest body type and using the Tonic might just be enough to quell my hesitation. The Tonic is in a Season 3 zone and I plan on playing through the story in order, so it will be a while before I get there. So I was wondering if any Asura players who have the Tonic could go and take some comparison screenshots for me?

    If you play a maximum height Asura Male and have the Tonic, I would love to see some pictures of you next to players of taller races who are not embiggened so I can see the height difference. I think if I can at least get close to the height of your typical human player character, I'll be able to commit to Asura with no second thoughts. Even a single picture would help, but if you want to be extra nice you could take a few with different races.

    Thanks for indulging my strange request!

    submitted by /u/rainghost
    [link] [comments]

    My expansion hype outfit

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    EOD - Rev theory....

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    EOD - Rev theory....

    I have a theory just on visuals that the rev legend will be Palawa Joko just on the icon looking beetleish and then looking at some concept art symbology.

    It could be a great way to bring back a fav character with audio quips.

    I'm probably wrong :)

    https://preview.redd.it/9tq35divkle71.png?width=1040&format=png&auto=webp&s=2df7eb50461be93ee6d1441dbe49f26dedca14d8

    submitted by /u/animok77
    [link] [comments]

    [RACE] Beetle Tournament Live Now!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Hey Gamers,

    [RACE] is hosting a Beetle Tournament that will begin at 2pm EST.

    There are Two Brackets, the amateur and the Pro bracket, competing in 4 race tracks.

    Two uphill and Two downhill tracks

    Total prizepool is 6,000g and 3,600 gems

    This event will be streamed at https://www.twitch.tv/guildmm

    Giveaways on stream! If you enjoy this content we hope to see you there,

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/GuildMM
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 End of Dragons Physical copy?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Did they say if a physical copy will be available? I would really like to have the boxed version (HoT and PoF version had a code inside the box, no DVD). On Amazon.de i found the "PC Code" version, no idea if this is the same as my Hot and PoF Editions?

    I would really like to have a fourth box in my collection😊

    https://imgur.com/a/015IdiP

    Edit: Talked with the Amazon seller, sadly it's not a boxed version like my HoT and PoF versions. It's just a digital version.

    https://imgur.com/a/iXAEAcV

    submitted by /u/LordFilbo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment