• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Guild Wars Sorry for yet, another new player post, but was wondering approx. How long to get through the main campaigns?

    Guild Wars Sorry for yet, another new player post, but was wondering approx. How long to get through the main campaigns?


    Sorry for yet, another new player post, but was wondering approx. How long to get through the main campaigns?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    So I recently started GW2 for the first time and I've been having blast, I'm up to about lvl 44ish and I'm enjoying the world, characters, and the story so far.

    Anyways a part of me has been thinking about jumping into GW1 and it's expansion because now I really want to experience that story as well.

    So my questions are:

    How long would the take if I only did story quests sprinkled in with sing side quest stuff?

    Is it doable solo? How's the community?

    Is it something I can play passively and get through in a decent amount of time? I'd still like to progress in gw2 and get to max level there and do those expansions as well!

    I would love to experience the game fully but I currently also want to get deep into GW2. There's so much content, unfortunately I have so little time lol.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Rektw
    [link] [comments]

    struggling with class choice / HoM hunting

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    hi all i hope your doing well. as mentioned above im having trouble picking a class so thought i ask for help. im planning on trying to get survivor and LDoA on a char then using them to get my HoM finally complete after years but im struggling hard. (mainly either a class or silly mistakes and dying lol) so im asking you wonderful people. which class can i pick that would work well as a farmer and available in pre searing :D. (also to spice up things anyone else wish derv was available in pre sear lol)

    submitted by /u/Dezorak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment