• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 "Mom, can I have a roller beetle?" "We have a roller beetle at home." The roller beetle at home:

    Guild Wars 2 "Mom, can I have a roller beetle?" "We have a roller beetle at home." The roller beetle at home:


    "Mom, can I have a roller beetle?" "We have a roller beetle at home." The roller beetle at home:

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    After almost 9 years and some GW1 practice I finally made it without going through any guides! Glad to be part of the family now!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Guardian can now do the whole LotR "And my..." routine

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Willbender: You will have my sword.

    Dragonhunter: And my bow.

    Firebrand: And my axe!

    submitted by /u/NutsAndOrBerries
    [link] [comments]

    Chairs count as mounts so i made a racetrack.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    Please, give valuable and reliable feedback and feel during the beta test

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    We have an incredible opportunity to test, months in advance, the specs that will define a good part of the meta for the years to come.

    So please, do give feedback with reason, not heated

    submitted by /u/DemethValknut
    [link] [comments]

    Literally Unplayable

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    It took me so long to get my first legendary that it's no longer viable for any build I play :')

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    I legitimately don't understand people's outrage over the new specs

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Like you guys are aware they're explicitly doing these beta events so they can gather community feedback and make changes, right? that's why they're doing these beta events 6 months before the actual launch, and not like a month out, this isn't a hype event, they're going to change things

    the only things you can assume are more or less set in stone is stuff that takes a lot of work to make, like ability animations, those are likely going to stay locked in, but i haven't seen much complaining about them looking bad, all the numbers and likely most of the traits are up for changing or likely even complete reworks depending on feedback, it's fine if you try them out and don't like that and submit your feedback but all this winging is just circlejerk upvote farming

    submitted by /u/MyuslCake
    [link] [comments]

    Old vs new confusion damage

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I love y’all classes

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I'm maybe drunk but rn, I love all classes and races even you necroamncer. I love y'all. Make sure to take of yourselves.

    submitted by /u/FanTyranr
    [link] [comments]

    I just purchased the guild wars 2 bundle for all 3 expansions how long do I have to wait til my purchase goes thru it it’s been hours

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Nothing personal, Daredevil

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Man I hate Braham

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    been playing all story content in sync, ( ps, lw2, hot, lw3 atm ) , only been playing about 100 hours across 3 characters but i have to say, the writing and stuff is pretty good, it actually makes me want to SLAP Brahams Ballhead lol i personally know about loss, but damn he grinds my gears the wrong way lol havnt felt this mad about pixels since i was a kid . i actually liked Braham earlier on seems like he gets a new fit on, and new attitude XD sorry i know this is old for some of you but new to me lol

    submitted by /u/Tapu-Keyz
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 2: My First Time Commanding WvW Reset Night!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    During the last Heart of Thorns Beta in 2015, I got these items. I'm still waiting for it to happen.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    The Deep Sea Dragon revealed

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I may be addicted to watching newbies and reliving the game through their experience. Shoutout to the fresh blood in our content creator scene: StaySafeTV, Luxthos and KyleBlaine!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    If someone else craves for that sweet sweet first time playthrough feel, here are my big recommendations. I'll start with KyleBlaine since he's already produced 25 episodes of a blind playthrough as thief, which is rare among beginners. Personality-wise he's a silly and laidback guy, not quite but somewhat reminding me of CriticNatic. I've been missing the latter dearly, could never find another new player to watch that'd scratch the same itch, Kyle SOMEWHAT does it. Not to diminish his own uniqueness, my comparison intends to compliment and highlight how sincere and refreshing Kyle's reactions feel.

    And the two big WoW refugees:

    StaySafeTV has only played for a few days, but hear out what he already has to say. Rephrased quote: "I don't know why most WoW refugees are playing FFXIV instead of this". (I mean WE know, it's because GW2's too different..) He's picked female asura necro with infinity ball story option, which is like. Best animated race, best voice lines, best personal story imo.

    Luxthos is just as new, also picked necro, has already tried a rental mount race and acknowledged the unique feel of mount movement in this game, and when I tuned into his stream today, he apparently wanted to talk about builds in a nutshell.. You know what, he's shown such a clear and firm understanding of the weapon, skill and spec mechanics that you'd just clip and ship it as a general build customization guide.

    All of these guys are doing fantastic and I'm excited to see them advancing their journeys. Go give em some love and remember, if you wanna support a streamer, do so by watching and participating in their chat, not by stalking them ingame! Stay polite and respectful, and have a nice weekend.

    submitted by /u/iopish
    [link] [comments]

    My prediction of which EoD Elite Spec symbol goes to the final 6 classes.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Stealthy Update

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Tybalt hits different...

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    "CPU perf will improve significantly in some scenarios when using DX11" - Anet Senior Engine Dev

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I'm ready, take me.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Hoping thief gets a really cool elite now

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment