• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    Guild Wars Old UW record runner checking in

    Guild Wars Old UW record runner checking in


    Old UW record runner checking in

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I havn't played this game since the early 2010's and the nostalgia was real when reddit notified me of a trending post on this subreddit. I was part of the original DayWay UW team and was one of the members of the record setting team post-Dhuum for all records including those sub-10 minutes. I don't know if this is even relevant information anymore. I just came here to say I miss this game and nostalgia is making me download it and see if I can find a playgroup/discord for some casual fun.

    submitted by /u/ZZRJo
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a region on account creation

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if it's possible to buy an activation key from the GuildWars Store and use that key to register a new account in the Japan region? And if so, if I can then use Japanese kana and kanji in my names and guild name/tag?

    submitted by /u/a_smug_tomato
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game really 50 GBs?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    I don't really have much space on my pc and also is the game worht the 50 GBs and is it dead?

    submitted by /u/ShadeShade2
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Running

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Hey, are campaign runs still a thing? And if so how much do they cost?

    submitted by /u/adammo97
    [link] [comments]

    Question for all UW enthusiasts : Is it possible to access the Bone Pits (where you have the dead collectors and threshers) directly from the Labyrinth?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    There is a Chained Soul on top of a cliff near the entrance to the Ice Wastes but Necrotic Traversal doesn't seem to work and neither do Flesh Golem (to reposition the Chained Soul's corpse). Heart of Shadow trick maybe? SaO chain?

    submitted by /u/JuggernautGlass4702
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment